Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by kalu351 Today at 9:30 pm

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by kalu351 Today at 9:29 pm

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Today at 5:33 pm

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by MarketWch Today at 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Today at 1:52 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 11:41 am

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Today at 11:37 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Today at 11:31 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Today at 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Today at 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Today at 11:13 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Today at 11:10 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Today at 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Today at 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Today at 10:33 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 10:11 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Today at 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Today at 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Today at 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

» Will ALHP be eliminated from the CSE?
by wisdom79 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

» Is TKYO.N0000 a Sleeping Giant
by aklt Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

» FINALY – BFN – TAKE OVER NEWS IS OUT OFFICIALY -DONT SELL BELOW 20 TRY TO BUY AT CURRENT 15-17 LEVELS
by Equity Suda Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 am

» JINS – LIFE FOR SALE – ALONG WITH BFN - BUY BUY BUY
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

» JINS – DON’T BUY BEYOND 30 – DEAL IS AT 30 BFN - BUY BELOW 22 – DEAL IS AT 25
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:47 pm

» EQUVITY BROKERS AND BARTLEETS COLLECTING BFN -DONT SELL
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:45 pm

» BFN DONT SELL EVEN AYT 17 COLLECT NOW - PRICE IS 25
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:13 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Story Behind BFN, SURE A BUY BELOW 17..

Story Behind BFN, SURE A BUY BELOW 17..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Story Behind BFN, SURE A BUY BELOW 17.. on Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:36 am

kalu351


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Bro 
 
Story Behind BFN, SURE A BUY BELOW 17..
 
The first deal was to be at 32 in MARCH - APRIL 2018   and then the share price went up to 22-23 then at the last moment Chinese banking giant after a careful research refused the deal at 32 and BFN went down and now The Fresh Deal is negotiated between another Banking Giant in china has come up with a different proposal to take a controlling stake from JINS and at 25 ..This confidential information was collected from a giant Broking Firm in Sri Lanoka who is behind the second deal - and am publishing here in the interest of small investors to make some money..
 
Some People  knowing or without knowing supporting BIG FISH only and act the way they want now they want the price to be low to collect 
 
But check with sincere people in the Broking community and get the information and CEO’s of giant broking firms know the story and that is why the Price remains at 14 Levels ....
 
So don’t miss the Buss buy and keep the stock in DEC you are guaranteed a huge bonus 
 
If everything goes wrong still BFN is a good one trading under BOOK VLAUE which is 17 above..
 
When I called company – they said they cannot deny and they can not comment also ..

2 Re: Story Behind BFN, SURE A BUY BELOW 17.. on Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:56 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kalu351 wrote:Bro 
 
Story Behind BFN, SURE A BUY BELOW 17..
 
The first deal was to be at 32 in MARCH - APRIL 2018   and then the share price went up to 22-23 then at the last moment Chinese banking giant after a careful research refused the deal at 32 and BFN went down and now The Fresh Deal is negotiated between another Banking Giant in china has come up with a different proposal to take a controlling stake from JINS and at 25 ..This confidential information was collected from a giant Broking Firm in Sri Lanoka who is behind the second deal - and am publishing here in the interest of small investors to make some money..
 
Some People  knowing or without knowing supporting BIG FISH only and act the way they want now they want the price to be low to collect 
 
But check with sincere people in the Broking community and get the information and CEO’s of giant broking firms know the story and that is why the Price remains at 14 Levels ....
 
So don’t miss the Buss buy and keep the stock in DEC you are guaranteed a huge bonus 
 
If everything goes wrong still BFN is a good one trading under BOOK VLAUE which is 17 above..
 
When I called company – they said they cannot deny and they can not comment also ..
Not only BFN there are many great counters under valued in CSE

3 Re: Story Behind BFN, SURE A BUY BELOW 17.. on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:03 am

kalu351


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:Bro 
 
Story Behind BFN, SURE A BUY BELOW 17..
 
The first deal was to be at 32 in MARCH - APRIL 2018   and then the share price went up to 22-23 then at the last moment Chinese banking giant after a careful research refused the deal at 32 and BFN went down and now The Fresh Deal is negotiated between another Banking Giant in china has come up with a different proposal to take a controlling stake from JINS and at 25 ..This confidential information was collected from a giant Broking Firm in Sri Lanoka who is behind the second deal - and am publishing here in the interest of small investors to make some money..
 
Some People  knowing or without knowing supporting BIG FISH only and act the way they want now they want the price to be low to collect 
 
But check with sincere people in the Broking community and get the information and CEO’s of giant broking firms know the story and that is why the Price remains at 14 Levels ....
 
So don’t miss the Buss buy and keep the stock in DEC you are guaranteed a huge bonus 
 
If everything goes wrong still BFN is a good one trading under BOOK VLAUE which is 17 above..
 
When I called company – they said they cannot deny and they can not comment also ..
Not only BFN there are many great counters under valued in CSE


Yes But only BFN-LOFC -UBC is expected to go up as deals are cominmg in all these 3 and among those also BFN is all done .. last month chinese party had come to the country 3 times ..if you have a sincrere  contact at Central Bank - check they also had given the approval as well

4 Re: Story Behind BFN, SURE A BUY BELOW 17.. on Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:33 pm

sanjulanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@kalu351 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:Bro 
 
Story Behind BFN, SURE A BUY BELOW 17..
 
The first deal was to be at 32 in MARCH - APRIL 2018   and then the share price went up to 22-23 then at the last moment Chinese banking giant after a careful research refused the deal at 32 and BFN went down and now The Fresh Deal is negotiated between another Banking Giant in china has come up with a different proposal to take a controlling stake from JINS and at 25 ..This confidential information was collected from a giant Broking Firm in Sri Lanoka who is behind the second deal - and am publishing here in the interest of small investors to make some money..
 
Some People  knowing or without knowing supporting BIG FISH only and act the way they want now they want the price to be low to collect 
 
But check with sincere people in the Broking community and get the information and CEO’s of giant broking firms know the story and that is why the Price remains at 14 Levels ....
 
So don’t miss the Buss buy and keep the stock in DEC you are guaranteed a huge bonus 
 
If everything goes wrong still BFN is a good one trading under BOOK VLAUE which is 17 above..
 
When I called company – they said they cannot deny and they can not comment also ..
Not only BFN there are many great counters under valued in CSE


Yes But only BFN-LOFC -UBC is expected to go up as deals are cominmg in all these 3 and among those also BFN is all done .. last month chinese party had come to the country 3 times ..if you have a sincrere  contact at Central Bank - check they also had given the approval as well
kALU HOW ABOUT LOFC

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum