Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by kalu351 Today at 9:30 pm

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by kalu351 Today at 9:29 pm

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Today at 5:33 pm

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by MarketWch Today at 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Today at 1:52 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 11:41 am

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Today at 11:37 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Today at 11:31 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Today at 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Today at 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Today at 11:13 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Today at 11:10 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Today at 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Today at 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Today at 10:33 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 10:11 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Today at 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Today at 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Today at 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

» Will ALHP be eliminated from the CSE?
by wisdom79 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

» Is TKYO.N0000 a Sleeping Giant
by aklt Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

» FINALY – BFN – TAKE OVER NEWS IS OUT OFFICIALY -DONT SELL BELOW 20 TRY TO BUY AT CURRENT 15-17 LEVELS
by Equity Suda Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 am

» JINS – LIFE FOR SALE – ALONG WITH BFN - BUY BUY BUY
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

» JINS – DON’T BUY BEYOND 30 – DEAL IS AT 30 BFN - BUY BELOW 22 – DEAL IS AT 25
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:47 pm

» EQUVITY BROKERS AND BARTLEETS COLLECTING BFN -DONT SELL
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:45 pm

» BFN DONT SELL EVEN AYT 17 COLLECT NOW - PRICE IS 25
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:13 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » #PM Crisis#

#PM Crisis#

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1 #PM Crisis# on Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:15 am

ruwan326

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

Parliament remains in limbo

2 November 2018

• MR’s statement of reconvening P’ment on Monday contradicted [b]by others[/b]

• Deputy Speaker confirms no P’ment on 5 Nov.

• Uncertainty over date continues

• Speaker to meet party leaders today

• UNP says Speaker did not recognise MR as PM during meeting with President

• No decision on giving MR Prime Minister’s Chair

In the absence of an official announcement by President Maithripala Sirisena regarding reconvening of Parliament, confusion reigned with different dates being quoted by different politicians depending on their political affiliations.

The first announcement of a possible change in the date to reconvene Parliament was made by Mahinda Rajapaksa, the new Prime Minister appointed by President Maithripala Sirisena, during a discussion with university professors last morning. Rajapaksa, quoting Sirisena, confirmed that Parliament will be reconvened on 5 November.

“I believe Parliament will be reconvened on 5 November. The President has decided to reconvene the Parliament on 5 November,” said Rajapaksa, who ascended to the post of Prime Minister following the sacking of sitting Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe during the meeting.

However, this was later revised to be either 5 or 7 November. The decision came after Speaker Karu Jayasuriya on Wednesday met the President with a renewed call to reconvene Parliament.

The United National Party (UNP), led by ousted Premier Wickremesinghe, considered the announcement a victory for democracy.

“We thank Speaker Karu Jayasuriya for his efforts to get Parliament convened before 16 November. We can say that we have won round one in our battle for democracy in this country,” UNP MP Ajith P. Perera stated at a media briefing held at Temple Trees last morning.

However, as the day progressed, uncertainty set in with UNP politicians saying Parliament will be reconvened either on 5 or 7 November. By evening, it was unclear if the date had been advanced at all.

Deputy Speaker Thilanga Sumathipala told Daily FT that Parliament will not convene on 5 November, but failed to clarify when the revised date would be. The Speaker’s Office, too, said that they are yet to receive any official confirmation on the date being revised.

Cont... http://www.ft.lk/front-page/Parliame...imbo/44-665982

121 Re: #PM Crisis# on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:43 am

samaritan

@ranferdi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:SC is to deliver its verdict on 7th December and it is likely that the parliament will be dissolved, b'cos  the 19th Amendment consists of ambiguous provisions. In such a situation (constitutional crisis) its prudent to refer the matter to people thro' a general election as sovereignty rests with the people.
 But it is very clear that UNP seems to be highly allergic to face a general election but there is no other alternative. 
The intended book to be published by the President elaborating on what he had to go through the past nearly 4 years with his so called yahapalanaya partner is to be released in January 2019. The copies of english translation should be circulated among the diplomatic corps and international agencies in order to highlight that there is another side to the story.
If the parliament is dissolved the CSE will react positively.

When constitution doesn't have provisions to declare early elections by president its contradictory to refer to people because the mandate was given to PMs to represent people.

MY3 is playing with fire and being a cunning fox, He says he couldn't work with Ranil and UNF, But he came to power with support of UNF. If he left with iota of decency he should have declared Presidential elections and explained people the situation.constitution

No body knows exactly the  constitution with the changes.even supreme court who interprets the constitution cannot give a correct ruling at this junction.
So dissolving the parliament could be the best practical solution

When there is no provision to dissolve parliament early and when it is clearly states the government has mandate upto 5 years and option to Pres to dissolve by 4.5 years what else needs to be cleared.

The real problem lies with strange President who says he don't like pri-minister that is why he dissolved cabinet.

If MY3 has left with iota of decency he should have been resigned and declared presidential elections. Then he has option to tell his side of story and ask for re-election.
If there was no provision to dissolve parliament as what you say the SC would have given a ruling against dissolution. There is a provision (sec 33) relied by MY3 to dissolve parliament and at the same time there is another section (70) which states about two thirds in parliament for dissolution. Now you understand, so don't repeatedly keep on saying that there is no provision. So, when the interpretation can take two different directions what do you do????????????????????????????????????????

The answer is to refer it to the people who are sovereign and who ever forms the govt should correct the anomaly in the 19th A to the constitution. Hope you will now at least try to understand the position.

122 Re: #PM Crisis# on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:55 am

ranferdi

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:SC is to deliver its verdict on 7th December and it is likely that the parliament will be dissolved, b'cos  the 19th Amendment consists of ambiguous provisions. In such a situation (constitutional crisis) its prudent to refer the matter to people thro' a general election as sovereignty rests with the people.
 But it is very clear that UNP seems to be highly allergic to face a general election but there is no other alternative. 
The intended book to be published by the President elaborating on what he had to go through the past nearly 4 years with his so called yahapalanaya partner is to be released in January 2019. The copies of english translation should be circulated among the diplomatic corps and international agencies in order to highlight that there is another side to the story.

When constitution doesn't have provisions to declare early elections by president its contradictory to refer to people because the mandate was given to PMs to represent people.

MY3 is playing with fire and being a cunning fox, He says he couldn't work with Ranil and UNF, But he came to power with support of UNF. If he left with iota of decency he should have declared Presidential elections and explained people the situation.constitution

No body knows exactly the  constitution with the changes.even supreme court who interprets the constitution cannot give a correct ruling at this junction.

When there is no provision to dissolve parliament early and when it is clearly states the government has mandate upto 5 years and option to Pres to dissolve by 4.5 years what else needs to be cleared.

The real problem lies with strange President who says he don't like pri-minister that is why he dissolved cabinet.

If MY3 has left with iota of decency he should have been resigned and declared presidential elections. Then he has option to tell his side of story and ask for re-election.
If there was no provision to dissolve parliament as what you say the SC would have given a ruling against dissolution. There is a provision (sec 33) relied by MY3 to dissolve parliament and at the same time there is another section (70) which states about two thirds in parliament for dissolution. Now you understand, so don't repeatedly keep on saying that there is no provision. So, when the interpretation can take two different directions what do you do????????????????????????????????????????

The answer is to refer it to the people who are sovereign and who ever forms the govt should correct the anomaly in the 19th A to the constitution. Hope you will now at least try to understand the position.

2 third of parliment can vote to dissolve parliament, That I accept in that case it is voluntary. But as what I read I don't think it is permitted Pres to dissolve parliament at any time he wish Section 33 should first refer to fixed term of 4.5 years, That's how I read it. But judges may read it differently or they will also interpret in same lines.

In a democracy parliament is given a mandate for fixed period for a reason, The ones who ask for snap elections are the ones who deplore the elections for their advantage having them province by province and at times that they think it is advantageous.

In the other side if a judgement is given as the adjournment is legal we will be ending up with a cycle of never ending elections, Also any government which is appointed at difficult times to manage economy will austerity will not be able to do their job and bring country to prosper within term because at the end of austerity someone will jump in and ask for elections to grab the opportunity.

What is best is to keep the judiciary un-influenced to take independent decision, But I heard recently BOI has promoted one of the judges wife, Hail Sri Lanka.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

123 Re: #PM Crisis# on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:40 pm

samaritan

@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

2 third of parliment can vote to dissolve parliament, That I accept in that case it is voluntary. But as what I read I don't think it is permitted Pres to dissolve parliament at any time he wish Section 33 should first refer to fixed term of 4.5 years, That's how I read it. But judges may read it differently or they will also interpret in same lines.

In a democracy parliament is given a mandate for fixed period for a reason, The ones who ask for snap elections are the ones who deplore the elections for their advantage having them province by province and at times that they think it is advantageous.

In the other side if a judgement is given as the adjournment is legal we will be ending up with a cycle of never ending elections, Also any government which is appointed at difficult times to manage economy will austerity will not be able to do their job and bring country to prosper within term because at the end of austerity someone will jump in and ask for elections to grab the opportunity.

What is best is to keep the judiciary un-influenced to take independent decision, But I heard recently BOI has promoted one of the judges wife, Hail Sri Lanka.
Relevant Excerpts of Article 33(2) reads as follows:

Article 33
(2) In addition to the powers, duties and functions expressly conferred or imposed on, or assigned to the President by the Constitution or other written law, the President shall have the power –
 (c) to summon, prorogue and dissolve Parliament
unquote:
In the above it is not stated anywhere that 33(2) is subject to any preconditions, hence its a stand alone provision and it clearly states that President shall have the power to summon,prorogue & dissolve parliament.
where does it say that sec 33 should first refer to fixed term of 4.5 years?????????
Does Article 33(2) make any cross reference to any other article??????
The answer is NO.
If the architects of the 19th Amendment had removed 33(2) (c) from Article 33 then of course President could not have dissolved parliament the way he had done.
Hope i have given a clear picture.

124 Re: #PM Crisis# on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:01 am

ranferdi

@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

Relevant Excerpts of Article 33(2) reads as follows:

Article 33
(2) In addition to the powers, duties and functions expressly conferred or imposed on, or assigned to the President by the Constitution or other written law, the President shall have the power –
 (c) to summon, prorogue and dissolve Parliament
unquote:
In the above it is not stated anywhere that 33(2) is subject to any preconditions, hence its a stand alone provision and it clearly states that President shall have the power to summon,prorogue & dissolve parliament.
where does it say that sec 33 should first refer to fixed term of 4.5 years?????????
Does Article 33(2) make any cross reference to any other article??????
The answer is NO.
If the architects of the 19th Amendment had removed 33(2) (c) from Article 33 then of course President could not have dissolved parliament the way he had done.
Hope i have given a clear picture.

To me this is like giving you a driving license permits you to drive a car, But still you have to obay 60KMPH speed limit.

I am not a legal expert, If this 33(2) Article is solo standing why was there a another clause saying president cannot dissolve parliament before 4.5 years. In logic first you should adhere to no then comes yes.

125 Re: #PM Crisis# on Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:15 pm

ruwan326

Seems like political crisis going to end soon Wink 

126 Re: #PM Crisis# on Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:58 pm

samaritan

@ruwan326 wrote:Seems like political crisis going to end soon ;) 

Even the closest aide to MS will not know what he would do next. Don't underestimate MS.

127 Re: #PM Crisis# on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:57 am

ranferdi

@samaritan wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Seems like political crisis going to end soon Wink 

Even the closest aide to MS will not know what he would do next. Don't underestimate MS.

One man - one man alone is responsible for the crisis that has been created - selfish and egoistical beyond measure -
Treason!!!

128 Re: #PM Crisis# on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:21 am

samaritan

@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Seems like political crisis going to end soon ;) 

One man - one man alone is responsible for the crisis that has been created - selfish and egoistical beyond measure -
Treason!!!
RW is crisis prone, beginning from 2004. So, no one can be blamed.

129 Re: #PM Crisis# on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:18 am

ranferdi

@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Seems like political crisis going to end soon Wink 

Treason!!!
RW is crisis prone, beginning from 2004. So, no one can be blamed.

Its not RW but the pathetic power hunger of lunatic duo.

130 Re: #PM Crisis# on Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Ryan Hudson

RW has tried to kill My3, Thats where the problem started

Are the following guys still in Yahapalana or not?

Dabara Amila

Sarath Wijesooriya Poth Kada Mudalali

Ratnapriya Pirimi Nurse

Viyangoda Vulgar word book writer

Ranil Wikkamasinka

Ravi Karunkanayaka

Malik Saramawikkama

Man Gala Sarama Weera

Vote the best and worst yahapalana from above as pm of sri lanka

131 Re: #PM Crisis# on Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:04 pm

ranferdi

@Ryan Hudson wrote:RW has tried to kill My3, Thats where the problem started

Dabara Amila

Ratnapriya Pirimi Nurse

Ranil Wikkamasinka

Ravi Karunkanayaka

Malik Saramawikkama

Man Gala Sarama Weera

Ranil tried to kill My3, What a joke.. Whole this drama is to get some justification for the lunatic action he took. I don't think anyone wants to kill such a weak person. If the plan was true why not arrest ?? anyone connected...

132 Re: #PM Crisis# on Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Ryan Hudson

@ Ranferdi, 

Q1: from your answer the question comes: how did you determine our president my3 as a weak person? Weren't the UNP able to identify this at the beginning? Why they failed to identify sirisenas weaknesses in the selection as presidential candidate? Can it be because RW is so power hungry?  

Q2: 

Dabara Amila

Ratnapriya Pirimi Nurse

Ranil Wikkamasinka

Ravi Karunkanayaka

Malik Saramawikkama

Man Gala Sarama Weera

133 Re: #PM Crisis# on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:14 pm

ruwan326

Appeal Court issues interim order preventing PM & Cabinet from functioning
03 December 2018

Sri Lanka’s Court of Appeal on Monday issued an interim order restraining Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa and the Cabinet from functioning until the petition against them is heard.

Notices have also been issued to respondents to appear before the court on 12 December 2018.

Judges who considered the arguments presented by both sides said that an irreversible damage could be caused if persons not entitled to do so sit as Prime Minister and Cabinet.

A writ petition was filed by UNP leader Ranil Wickremasinghe and 121 other Parliamentarians seeking an order in the nature of Quo Warranto declaring that Mahinda Rajapaksa is not entitled to hold the office of PM.

Last week, Sri Lanka’s Parliament stopped budgetary allocations for Prime Minister’s office and other Ministries.

http://www.lankabusinessonline.com/appeal-court-issues-interim-order-preventing-pm-cabinet-from-functioning/

134 Re: #PM Crisis# on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:17 pm

ruwan326

@ruwan326 wrote:Appeal Court issues interim order preventing PM & Cabinet from functioning
03 December 2018

Sri Lanka’s Court of Appeal on Monday issued an interim order restraining Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa and the Cabinet from functioning until the petition against them is heard.

Notices have also been issued to respondents to appear before the court on 12 December 2018.

Judges who considered the arguments presented by both sides said that an irreversible damage could be caused if persons not entitled to do so sit as Prime Minister and Cabinet.

A writ petition was filed by UNP leader Ranil Wickremasinghe and 121 other Parliamentarians seeking an order in the nature of Quo Warranto declaring that Mahinda Rajapaksa is not entitled to hold the office of PM.

Last week, Sri Lanka’s Parliament stopped budgetary allocations for Prime Minister’s office and other Ministries.

http://www.lankabusinessonline.com/appeal-court-issues-interim-order-preventing-pm-cabinet-from-functioning/

Will market goes back to Bloody red tomorrow onward ?????

135 Re: #PM Crisis# on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:22 pm

ruwan326

@ruwan326 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Appeal Court issues interim order preventing PM & Cabinet from functioning
03 December 2018

Or MS will play another trump before he goes to sleep tonight@ 22:00??????

136 Re: #PM Crisis# on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:12 am

ruwan326

Sri Lanka President hardens stand against sacked PM

Dec 03, 2018 

President Maithripala Sirisena on Monday insisted that he will not reinstate his sacked prime minister Ranil Wickremesinghe despite another setback to him in his bitter power struggle that has left the country without a government.

What was billed as crisis talks to end a five-week old constitutional crisis, Sirisena took up his hard-line stance against Wickremesinghe, three days after indicating that he had softened his stand.

United National Party (UNP) lawmakers said the talks which were postponed from Sunday and held Monday did not yield any results and the deadlock continued.

“The talks were a failure,” UNP MP Akila Viraj Kariyawasam told reporters. “The president insisted that he will not make Ranil Wickremesinghe the prime minister even if 225 MPs support him.”

Previously, the President had said he will not reinstate Wickremesinghe in his lifetime, but by Friday mellowed and indicated that he may make him the premier even though he immensely disliked him.

Sirisena held onto a hard-line stance even as the Court of Appeal issued an interim order blocking Rajapakse exercising the powers of the prime minister until a determination of the case filed by 122 MPs.

Official sources said that in the absence of a breakthrough, it was increasingly looking like the UNP will have to move an impeachment for which they do not have the required 150 votes in parliament.

The UNP has mustered 123 in the 225-member assembly. The Tamil National Alliance which hold 14 seats have said they will not support an impeachment. However,  Sirisena’s intransigence could sway the TNA which means the UNP will have to look for another 27 MPs from the SLFP to topple Sirisena.

​​​​​​​https://economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_President_hardens_stand_against_sacked_PM-3-12795-10.html

137 Re: #PM Crisis# on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:13 am

ruwan326

@ruwan326 wrote:Sri Lanka President hardens stand against sacked PM

Dec 03, 2018 

President Maithripala Sirisena on Monday insisted that he will not reinstate his sacked prime minister Ranil Wickremesinghe despite another setback to him in his bitter power struggle that has left the country without a government.

What was billed as crisis talks to end a five-week old constitutional crisis, Sirisena took up his hard-line stance against Wickremesinghe, three days after indicating that he had softened his stand.

United National Party (UNP) lawmakers said the talks which were postponed from Sunday and held Monday did not yield any results and the deadlock continued.

“The talks were a failure,” UNP MP Akila Viraj Kariyawasam told reporters. “The president insisted that he will not make Ranil Wickremesinghe the prime minister even if 225 MPs support him.”

Previously, the President had said he will not reinstate Wickremesinghe in his lifetime, but by Friday mellowed and indicated that he may make him the premier even though he immensely disliked him.

Sirisena held onto a hard-line stance even as the Court of Appeal issued an interim order blocking Rajapakse exercising the powers of the prime minister until a determination of the case filed by 122 MPs.

Official sources said that in the absence of a breakthrough, it was increasingly looking like the UNP will have to move an impeachment for which they do not have the required 150 votes in parliament.

The UNP has mustered 123 in the 225-member assembly. The Tamil National Alliance which hold 14 seats have said they will not support an impeachment. However,  Sirisena’s intransigence could sway the TNA which means the UNP will have to look for another 27 MPs from the SLFP to topple Sirisena.

​​​​​​​https://economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_President_hardens_stand_against_sacked_PM-3-12795-10.html

138 Re: #PM Crisis# on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:31 am

Ryan Hudson

With yesterday's Palayaw Palayaw speech, Ranil has again proved he is not fit even to be a member of a Village Development Society, Hats off to president for the decision, thank you sir

139 Re: #PM Crisis# on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:57 am

ruwan326

@Ryan Hudson wrote:With yesterday's Palayaw Palayaw speech, Ranil has again proved he is not fit even to be a member of a Village Development Society, Hats off to president for the decision, thank you sir

140 Re: #PM Crisis# on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:51 am

ruwan326

@ruwan326 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
03 December 2018

Or MS will play another trump before he goes to sleep tonight@ 22:00??????

Bloody Red it is..........

MR please come back........... lol!

141 Re: #PM Crisis# on Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:15 am

samaritan

After Appeal Court Ruling, Ranil Speaking at Public Rally in Galle, Asks Mahinda to Leave in the Name of God Saying “Palayaw Palayaw Sathara Waram Deviyange Namayen Palayaw”.

People will tell Ranil the same thing at a general election!

142 Fitch downgrades Sri Lanka on Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:51 pm

Paypal

Manager - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:With yesterday's Palayaw Palayaw speech, Ranil has again proved he is not fit even to be a member of a Village Development Society, Hats off to president for the decision, thank you sir

You are correct sir. Coming colors seems to be very good, prosperous & lucrative for Sri Lankans

Fitch Ratings has downgraded Sri Lanka to 'B' from 'B+ saying the sudden appointment of Mahinda Rajapaksa as Prime Minister may worsen budgets, with policy becoming more uncertain and investor confidence falling.
The outlook is stable at the lower level. Moody's had already downgraded Sri Lanka to B2 from B1.

Be happy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

143 Re: #PM Crisis# on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:33 am

Ryan Hudson

Rating organisations have lost their credibility over the years, best example is Arthur Anderson which rated Enron as one of the best, 1 year down the line Enron bankrupt, 

We had the best finance minister Ravi Karunkanayaka, rated by banker magazine, even at that time Ravi was a known robber, 

So, these rating orgs have their credibility at stake due to their global bias towards western bastard countries, you can not hoodwink people by this, they know the truth

144 Re: #PM Crisis# on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:52 am

ruwan326

@Ryan Hudson wrote:Rating organisations have lost their credibility over the years, best example is Arthur Anderson which rated Enron as one of the best, 1 year down the line Enron bankrupt, 

We had the best finance minister Ravi Karunkanayaka, rated by banker magazine, even at that time Ravi was a known robber, 

So, these rating orgs have their credibility at stake due to their global bias towards western bastard countries, you can not hoodwink people by this, they know the truth

145 Re: #PM Crisis# on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:35 am

samaritan

In the backdrop of economic & political instability rating agencies down grading a nation cannot be faulted. Whether we accept it or not there is complete anarchy prevailing in the country at the moment.

The only way out in my opinion is for MS to refer the constitutional crisis to the people's court through a referendum. As the sovereignty rests with the people let the people be judges and decide whether they want an election or not. There is no other means to resolve the current impasse.

146 Re: #PM Crisis# on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:53 am

ranferdi

@samaritan wrote:In the backdrop of economic & political instability rating agencies down grading a nation cannot be faulted. Whether we accept it or not there is complete anarchy prevailing in the country at the moment.

The only way out in my opinion is for MS to refer the constitutional crisis to the people's court through a referendum. As the sovereignty rests with the people let the people be judges and decide whether they want an election or not. There is no other means to resolve the current impasse.

What sort of democracy is this? In constitution when it is clear that parliament cannot be dissolved before 4.5 yrs he did it, It was clear that RW had confidence in parliament when he faced NCM. And MR doesn't have mandate when MR was defeated in NCM. So the President created whole scenario of hegemonic and Autocratic way. 

Asking for elections or having elections on undue time also not democracy, That's politics of influence, We have witnessed this when in MARA regime, He was having elections province by province creating favorable conditions for him using government machinery and resources to garner support.

How can one expect that the same methods will not be used if elections ever to be held under MR premiership?

If someone needs an election too there is a way to propose that in parliament and have dissolved by proving majority of MP's needs election.

Democracy is not pointing to personal likings or dislikes The president seems not understood that.

147 Re: #PM Crisis# on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:29 am

samaritan

@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:In the backdrop of economic & political instability rating agencies down grading a nation cannot be faulted. Whether we accept it or not there is complete anarchy prevailing in the country at the moment.

What sort of democracy is this? In constitution when it is clear that parliament cannot be dissolved before 4.5 yrs he did it, It was clear that RW had confidence in parliament when he faced NCM. And MR doesn't have mandate when MR was defeated in NCM. So the President created whole scenario of hegemonic and Autocratic way. 

Asking for elections or having elections on undue time also not democracy, That's politics of influence, We have witnessed this when in MARA regime, He was having elections province by province creating favorable conditions for him using government machinery and resources to garner support.

How can one expect that the same methods will not be used if elections ever to be held under MR premiership?

If someone needs an election too there is a way to propose that in parliament and have dissolved by proving majority of MP's needs election.

Democracy is not pointing to personal likings or dislikes The president seems not understood that.
The ruling UNF does not have simple majority in parliament without the support of TNA & JVP who are in the opposition. Is it democracy for them to support the ruling side and be in the opposition???
Is it democracy for the opposition leader to act as Government Agent???

148 Re: #PM Crisis# on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Paypal

@Ryan Hudson wrote:Rating organisations have lost their credibility over the years, best example is Arthur Anderson which rated Enron as one of the best, 1 year down the line Enron bankrupt, 

Yes. That's what I told as investors, we will have a better future. The $ is skyrocketing & most of the sectors in the country are flourishing. The best example is Hotel field. The highest booking cancellation ratio so far! The bank interest rate is also rising. Because of this most investors will leave the stock market to deposit their money in banks to earn risk free income. Then we will have the chance to grab more shares at the rock bottom prices. Very Happy

149 Re: #PM Crisis# on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:29 pm

ranferdi

@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

The ruling UNF does not have simple majority in parliament without the support of TNA & JVP who are in the opposition. Is it democracy for them to support the ruling side and be in the opposition???
Is it democracy for the opposition leader to act as Government Agent???

UNF = UNP+TNA
Which is having majority.

It was similar to prior scenario UNP+UPFA

Why not the UPFA can sit in opposition now

150 Re: #PM Crisis# on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:16 am

Yahapalanaya

Vice President - Equity Analytics
The space is ours; the frame is ours too

Comments /  1488 Views / Wednesday, 5 December 2018 00:00

[size=11]Facebook
Twitter
[/size]

[size=17]By Ruwanthie de Chickera

Frames of Resistance…
On 28 November, at the annual National Youth Drama Awards held at Nelum Pokuna, two young artists – Surin Chamara and Kasun Ukwatta– made a singular public statement against the prevailing political culture of corruption, greed and shamelessness in this country.
[/size]

Like the quiet integrity of the 90-year-old Tamil civil servant, and the flamboyant courage of the young Sinhala artists, let us retain our approval and our association only for those who really deserve it

Dramatically,in full sight of a live audience, these two young artists refused to accept awards from the hands of two chief guest politicians on the stage – Udaya Gammanpila and deleted Dissanayake. They insisted, instead, on receiving their awards from other officials who happened to be there.

In that moment, that awful Nelum Pokuna stage, which is still associated in the public’s mind with the corruption, greed and shamelessness of the Rajapaksa regime, became a site of dignity and of people’s resistance.

In that moment, Rajapaksa’s NelumPokuna stage belonged unequivocally to those two young artists and what they stood for –i.e.the absolute rejection of the politicians standing just next to them.

In that moment, those politicians who had so blatantly pushed their way into a public space and claimed it to promote themselves, were framed within this very same space – madeinto an instant spectacle of rejection, captured on camera, unable to stop smiling, having to keep clapping at their own public humiliation.

These are our sites of public resistance.They belong to us citizens.They must be claimed by us.

The very thing these two young Sinhala boys did so dramatically, in real time and in front of a live audience, was done a few weeks ago at a slower pace by Dr. Devanesan Nesiah – a senior Tamil civil servant of great repute and respect.

Dr. Nesiah, who received a Deshamanya award in 2017 from the hands of President Sirisena, returned this award to the President with an open letter stating his reasons for doing so, within the current political context.Along with the open letter was published a photograph of Dr. Nesiah and the President with the award held between them.

Within the context of Dr. Nesiah returning his award, that single picture – which was originally a picture of him being honoured by the President of this country – becamea picture of him rejecting the worthiness of the President to bestow honour on him.

That picture has now become one of the hallmark pictures of the events over the last five weeks in Sri Lanka.

These are the sites of public resistance.They really do belong to us citizens.But we must have the courage to claim them.

Sites of Resistance…
This is the nature of civilian resistance – and it rests on the fact that who we choose to associate with, and how we choose to associate with them, is ultimately, 100% within the control of each one of us.

Because of the public rejection from ordinary citizens like Ukwatta, Chamara and Nesiah, public figures like Sirisena, Gammanpila and Dissanayake will be remembered (at least in these instances) for their unworthiness and emptiness as men and as leaders.

We need to understand our own power.And we need to act on it.Public figures need endorsement – which means that politicians need our approval of them.This is what makes them legitimate.This is how they survive.This is how they grow.

Every time we pose for a photograph, invite to a ceremony, greet as ‘Honourable’, sponsor, bow, stand up, offer flowers, we are lending the politicians of our country our endorsement, our approval and our own personal dignity.

If this is ours to give, it is also ours to take away.

However, disturbingly, with the current continuing political chaos that has brought our country to its knees; politicians keep getting invited to events, keep getting put on stage, keep being venerated, idolised, and given podiums to speak from.And every time we give them this, they are claiming much more than our time; much more than that physical space on the platform.They are claiming our dignity.Our endorsement.

And make no mistake, in this climate of political breakdown, these men desperately need our endorsement.And also, make no mistake, in this climate of political bankruptcy we lend them this dignity by subjugating our own.

When citizens or organisations undiscerningly associate with politicians of questionable ethics, inconsistency, corruption, we lose something of our personal dignity and Sri Lanka loses more self-respect.We become more and more a country of abject, opportunistic subjects paying homage to our unworthy, opportunistic leaders.

As long as people are willing line up to receive favours, prestige, tax cuts, commissions, jobs, pensions and vehicles from our political leaders, we will be stuck in this loop of legitimising the continuation of corruption, inflated power and unprincipled leadership.

We will only gain as much as we are willing to give up.We will only retain what we never will trade.If we trade in our dignity, we lose our right to own it.If we accept the privileges, we lose the power to critique. 

Enough of the double game.Enough of the excuses.Enough of the casual hypocrisy.It is time we, as citizens, choose who we want to lend the dignity of our association to.Our public spaces belong to us.Who we invite into our lives, who we invite to our gatherings, our meetings, who we receive money from – all these things are entirely and completely within our control.

We need to take a stand – as individuals, as organisations, as corporate bodies, as industries; as schools, as professionals, as artists and primarily as citizens.We own our own bodies, our personal space – and collectively we own public space.

Let us share the dignity of this space with people that we respect, people that we endorse and people that we uphold as worthy of leading this country.Let us stand with them because we choose them.

And if there is no one worthy of this pride of place, let us stand alone, but together as a force that rejects this culture of political dishonesty and abuse of power – and let us reclaim these platforms as sites of civic dignity, values and service.

Like the quiet integrity of the 90-year-old Tamil civil servant, and the flamboyant courage of the young Sinhala artists, let us retain our approval and our association only for those who really deserve it.

151 Re: #PM Crisis# on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:25 am

ruwan326

@Yahapalanaya wrote:The space is ours; the frame is ours too

Comments /  1488 Views / Wednesday, 5 December 2018 00:00

[size=11]Facebook
Twitter
[/size]

[size=17]By Ruwanthie de Chickera

Frames of Resistance…
On 28 November, at the annual National Youth Drama Awards held at Nelum Pokuna, two young artists – Surin Chamara and Kasun Ukwatta– made a singular public statement against the prevailing political culture of corruption, greed and shamelessness in this country.
[/size]

Like the quiet integrity of the 90-year-old Tamil civil servant, and the flamboyant courage of the young Sinhala artists, let us retain our approval and our association only for those who really deserve it

Dramatically,in full sight of a live audience, these two young artists refused to accept awards from the hands of two chief guest politicians on the stage – Udaya Gammanpila and deleted Dissanayake. They insisted, instead, on receiving their awards from other officials who happened to be there.

In that moment, that awful Nelum Pokuna stage, which is still associated in the public’s mind with the corruption, greed and shamelessness of the Rajapaksa regime, became a site of dignity and of people’s resistance.

In that moment, Rajapaksa’s NelumPokuna stage belonged unequivocally to those two young artists and what they stood for –i.e.the absolute rejection of the politicians standing just next to them.

In that moment, those politicians who had so blatantly pushed their way into a public space and claimed it to promote themselves, were framed within this very same space – madeinto an instant spectacle of rejection, captured on camera, unable to stop smiling, having to keep clapping at their own public humiliation.

These are our sites of public resistance.They belong to us citizens.They must be claimed by us.

The very thing these two young Sinhala boys did so dramatically, in real time and in front of a live audience, was done a few weeks ago at a slower pace by Dr. Devanesan Nesiah – a senior Tamil civil servant of great repute and respect.

Dr. Nesiah, who received a Deshamanya award in 2017 from the hands of President Sirisena, returned this award to the President with an open letter stating his reasons for doing so, within the current political context.Along with the open letter was published a photograph of Dr. Nesiah and the President with the award held between them.

Within the context of Dr. Nesiah returning his award, that single picture – which was originally a picture of him being honoured by the President of this country – becamea picture of him rejecting the worthiness of the President to bestow honour on him.

That picture has now become one of the hallmark pictures of the events over the last five weeks in Sri Lanka.

These are the sites of public resistance.They really do belong to us citizens.But we must have the courage to claim them.

Sites of Resistance…
This is the nature of civilian resistance – and it rests on the fact that who we choose to associate with, and how we choose to associate with them, is ultimately, 100% within the control of each one of us.

Because of the public rejection from ordinary citizens like Ukwatta, Chamara and Nesiah, public figures like Sirisena, Gammanpila and Dissanayake will be remembered (at least in these instances) for their unworthiness and emptiness as men and as leaders.

We need to understand our own power.And we need to act on it.Public figures need endorsement – which means that politicians need our approval of them.This is what makes them legitimate.This is how they survive.This is how they grow.

Every time we pose for a photograph, invite to a ceremony, greet as ‘Honourable’, sponsor, bow, stand up, offer flowers, we are lending the politicians of our country our endorsement, our approval and our own personal dignity.

If this is ours to give, it is also ours to take away.

However, disturbingly, with the current continuing political chaos that has brought our country to its knees; politicians keep getting invited to events, keep getting put on stage, keep being venerated, idolised, and given podiums to speak from.And every time we give them this, they are claiming much more than our time; much more than that physical space on the platform.They are claiming our dignity.Our endorsement.

And make no mistake, in this climate of political breakdown, these men desperately need our endorsement.And also, make no mistake, in this climate of political bankruptcy we lend them this dignity by subjugating our own.

When citizens or organisations undiscerningly associate with politicians of questionable ethics, inconsistency, corruption, we lose something of our personal dignity and Sri Lanka loses more self-respect.We become more and more a country of abject, opportunistic subjects paying homage to our unworthy, opportunistic leaders.

As long as people are willing line up to receive favours, prestige, tax cuts, commissions, jobs, pensions and vehicles from our political leaders, we will be stuck in this loop of legitimising the continuation of corruption, inflated power and unprincipled leadership.

We will only gain as much as we are willing to give up.We will only retain what we never will trade.If we trade in our dignity, we lose our right to own it.If we accept the privileges, we lose the power to critique. 

Enough of the double game.Enough of the excuses.Enough of the casual hypocrisy.It is time we, as citizens, choose who we want to lend the dignity of our association to.Our public spaces belong to us.Who we invite into our lives, who we invite to our gatherings, our meetings, who we receive money from – all these things are entirely and completely within our control.

We need to take a stand – as individuals, as organisations, as corporate bodies, as industries; as schools, as professionals, as artists and primarily as citizens.We own our own bodies, our personal space – and collectively we own public space.

Let us share the dignity of this space with people that we respect, people that we endorse and people that we uphold as worthy of leading this country.Let us stand with them because we choose them.

And if there is no one worthy of this pride of place, let us stand alone, but together as a force that rejects this culture of political dishonesty and abuse of power – and let us reclaim these platforms as sites of civic dignity, values and service.

Like the quiet integrity of the 90-year-old Tamil civil servant, and the flamboyant courage of the young Sinhala artists, let us retain our approval and our association only for those who really deserve it.

152 Re: #PM Crisis# on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Ryan Hudson

Now, My3 has done a great job here, he has taken the right decision to chase bank robber Ranil, it has helped the economy, international relations and numerous sectors, you may wonder what????

No this is the truth, you will understand in 3 years time how my3 was correct 

Ranil and his dubious companions were ruining our economy and our unbiased international relationships, 

When it comes to rating orgs, again Im stressing they are biased, specially fitch ratings is biased, 

Best example is arthur andersson and bankers magazine, our economy will not fall, we will stand up and fight for democracy, for general election to elect a parliament with majority

153 Re: #PM Crisis# on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Ryan Hudson

Further more, yesterday Namal Kumara did another revelation that Ranil, Fonsi and Pujitha is connected to attempted kill of Prez, 

Still Ranil, Fonsi and Pujitha is mum about it, it means they have tried this, they have analysed the constitution and were about to do the big game? can we have such a power greedy man as our PM, propose to remove civic rights of Ranil as already recommended in Batalanda commission reoprt

154 Re: #PM Crisis# on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Yahapalanaya

@Ryan Hudson wrote:Now, My3 has done a great job here, he has taken the right decision to chase bank robber Ranil, it has helped the economy, international relations and numerous sectors, you may wonder what????

No this is the truth, you will understand in 3 years time how my3 was correct 

Ranil and his dubious companions were ruining our economy and our unbiased international relationships, 

When it comes to rating orgs, again Im stressing they are biased, specially fitch ratings is biased, 

Best example is arthur andersson and bankers magazine, our economy will not fall, we will stand up and fight for democracy, for general election to elect a parliament with majority
Yes MY3 and MR helped economy. Very Happy That's why no country accepts current horu regime..

Yes rating agency is biased..because jeolous of Srilanka which could compete with US, China etc.. Very Happy Go and tell this storey to methamulana gamayo.. Very Happy

Yes our economy will not fall...That's why spending millions in heli ryde while rich country president going in bicycle.. Very Happy

Now minisua ravattanda baa...

155 Re: #PM Crisis# on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:02 am

samaritan

The present constitutional crisis has become an academic exercise due to ambiguities caused by the 19th amendment while the country is sinking. At this juncture the people's sovereignty should be given due recognition by either declaring a referendum or general election in order to avoid anarchy.

156 Re: #PM Crisis# on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:02 am

ranferdi

@samaritan wrote:The present constitutional crisis has become an academic exercise due to ambiguities caused by the 19th amendment while the country is sinking. At this juncture the people's sovereignty should be given due recognition by either declaring a referendum or general election in order to avoid anarchy.

The conflict is with Executive and Parliament, Best thing to do is to have Presidential election as it is the only election that will be due soon.

157 Re: #PM Crisis# on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:05 am

ranferdi

@Ryan Hudson wrote:Further more, yesterday Namal Kumara did another revelation that Ranil, Fonsi and Pujitha is connected to attempted kill of Prez, 

Still Ranil, Fonsi and Pujitha is mum about it, it means they have tried this, they have analysed the constitution and were about to do the big game? can we have such a power greedy man as our PM, propose to remove civic rights of Ranil as already recommended in Batalanda commission report

Don't Cry fool here.. Ask your Sorisena to Arrest Ranil, SF and whoever tried to kill him. I don't see a value of this connection, Also a person like namal Kumara will SF will entrust such a task to a kind of person. 

Needs to check brains of few people who involved in this story..

158 Re: #PM Crisis# on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:21 am

sanjulanka

@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Further more, yesterday Namal Kumara did another revelation that Ranil, Fonsi and Pujitha is connected to attempted kill of Prez, 

Still Ranil, Fonsi and Pujitha is mum about it, it means they have tried this, they have analysed the constitution and were about to do the big game? can we have such a power greedy man as our PM, propose to remove civic rights of Ranil as already recommended in Batalanda commission report

Don't Cry fool here.. Ask your Sorisena to Arrest Ranil, SF and whoever tried to kill him. I don't see a value of this connection, Also a person Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :Dnamal Kumara will SF will entrust such a task to a kind of person. 

Needs to check brains of few people who involved in this story..
ඔහොම ය0... pirat pirat pirat pirat Basketball Basketball Basketball

159 Re: #PM Crisis# on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:02 pm

samaritan

@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:The present constitutional crisis has become an academic exercise due to ambiguities caused by the 19th amendment while the country is sinking. At this juncture the people's sovereignty should be given due recognition by either declaring a referendum or general election in order to avoid anarchy.

The conflict is with Executive and Parliament, Best thing to do is to have Presidential election as it is the only election that will be due soon.
The issue concerns the parliament, where the two major alliances (UPFA+SLPP & UNF) don't have simple majority on their own. UNF has to cling on to the opposition to form a govt & that's a joke. Like Sampanthan supports the UNF to form the govt and sits as opposition leader playing the role of govt's agent. The crisis is in the legislature and warrants resolution thro' a general election, so that one of the alliances could form a stable govt with absolute majority.
UNP should not be allergic to a general election and face the verdict of the people in whom the ultimate power rests.

160 Re: #PM Crisis# on Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:05 pm

ranferdi

@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

The issue concerns the parliament, where the two major alliances (UPFA+SLPP & UNF) don't have simple majority on their own. UNF has to cling on to the opposition to form a govt & that's a joke. Like Sampanthan supports the UNF to form the govt and sits as opposition leader playing the role of govt's agent. The crisis is in the legislature and warrants resolution thro' a general election, so that one of the alliances could form a stable govt with absolute majority.
UNP should not be allergic to a general election and face the verdict of the people in whom the ultimate power rests.

Democracy is that when you do not have simple majority you form alliances. that's how we give voice to small parties. Right now no one have the simple majority if they do not form alliance.

161 Re: #PM Crisis# on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:54 am

Yahapalanaya

Book on Sajith Premadasa to launch in Jan. 2019

Comments /  411 Views / Friday, 7 December 2018 00:00

[size=11]Facebook
Twitter
[/size]

[size=17] 

The book, ‘Sajith Premadasa: The People’s Leader/The Legacy of Ranasinghe Premadasa’, is scheduled to be launched in January 2019 (ISBN 978-955-51312-6-1). The book consists of 12 chapters, 300 pages, a hard cover and jacket of the same artwork in full colour. The book illustrates Sajith Premadasa’s career and vision and includes the housing programs, his speeches in Parliament, and press conferences which depicts his wisdom, maturity and understanding of democracy, human dignity, rule of law, media freedom, humanity, and humanitarian principles. 

The book also illustrates reflections of the great contribution made by his father former President Ranasinghe Premadasa. Just below the title of the book, the following is cited: “There go my people, I must follow them for I am their leader”: Mahatma Gandhi.

Sajith Premadasa was born on 12 January 1967. Sajith attended St. Thomas Preparatory School, Royal College, Colombo and Mill Hill School, London. Sajith won the A/L prize for politics and business studies and besides being appointed a prefect, a rare honour for any foreign student, also played in the first XI cricket team for four years, captaining the side in 1986. A graduate of the London School of Economics (LSE) and Political Science of the University of London, his degree covered the areas of economics, politics and international relations.

Following his B.Sc. at LSE, Sajith decided to pursue a Master’s degree in Public Management at the University of Maryland, near Washington DC. During his studies, Sajith also had the rare distinction of completing his internship at the US Senate, working in its Foreign Relations Committee under Senator Larry Pressler, a Republican from South Dakota. Sajith met many other influential senators, including John McCain and former presidential candidate John Kerry.

After years of working at grassroots level, Sajith first entered Parliament in 2000, polling the highest number of preferences in Hambantota and the highest preference vote percentage of the whole country. Premadasa is currently the Deputy Leader of the United National Party.

Sajith Premadasa is an excellent orator like his father. During the turmoil created recently by President Maithripala Sirisena, he acted with dignity, wisdom and maturity. Most of the vital press conferences are illustrated in the book. The author is Dr. Telli C. Rajaratnam, who is a Professor of Laws and a lawyer and well. The foreword is by an American professor.
[/size]

162 Re: #PM Crisis# on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:55 am

samaritan

Young parliamentarian D.V.Chanaka on Hiru news made a revelation about the large sums of money Sajith spends on promoting himself. Its believable!

163 Re: #PM Crisis# on Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Ryan Hudson

Sajith Premadasa is the nidan hora, You may visit Walasmulla area in Hambantota and find detailed info on Sattjiths treasure hunting when his father was the president

Why we always focus on former leaders sons? Thats called not yahapalana not even jadapalana, thats real toyya slave mentality, if the jadapalana toyyas like JVP and UNP really want a prime minister from UNP why you cant think of people like Gayantha, Harin, even Kabir Hashim can be considered or Harsha or Akila 

At least these guys unlike Ranil, Sajith, Karumaya at least will not ruin this country let alone development

164 Re: #PM Crisis# on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Yahapalanaya

@Ryan Hudson wrote:Sajith Premadasa is the nidan hora, You may visit Walasmulla area in Hambantota and find detailed info on Sattjiths treasure hunting when his father was the president

Why we always focus on former leaders sons? Thats called not yahapalana not even jadapalana, thats real toyya slave mentality, if the jadapalana toyyas like JVP and UNP really want a prime minister from UNP why you cant think of people like Gayantha, Harin, even Kabir Hashim can be considered or Harsha or Akila 

At least these guys unlike Ranil, Sajith, Karumaya at least will not ruin this country let alone development
So Jarapassa could win the election!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

165 Re: #PM Crisis# Yesterday at 2:18 pm

Ryan Hudson

Conclusions from last few days conversation
1. Pujita ranil ranjith and gang days are numbered and will be in jail soon trying to kill prez

2. There so many jadapalana paid servents with kiriella the one gona mangala pura wesi (TOWN SLUT) gang including gas dabare and they are paid out of poor tax payers money

3. It is unrealistic to believe the jadapalana gang

4. How to identify jadapalana gang is the main problem as they come in various forms and shapes like neutral green blood jvp tna pura wesi sadarana lgbtiq human rights dont give a cent or even look at these fellas and dont take these guys into your place if you do they will loot you

5. Also don't fight with these as they are paid and you are not also these guys are at fake sleep ex they didnt see the list took payments from kira the hota

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum