Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» ඉන්ධන මිල සූත්‍රය මෙන්න
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:34 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 5:53 pm

» Dreams of big profits as marijuana becomes legal in Canada
by janith123 Yesterday at 3:07 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Yesterday at 1:57 pm

» $ 1 b from China Development Bank in Sri Lanka today
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:20 am

» US Share Market Crash Seems to Good for Sri Lankan/Asian Share Market and Currencies
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 9:59 am

» Banking sector profits seen losing steam ahead of 3Q earnings season
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 9:50 am

» Dr. Ali Gulamhusein resigns from People’s Leasing board, amid litigation/floundering listed companies
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:24 am

» Sri Lanka to revoke rogue bikini ban
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 6:58 am

» ORIENT FINANCE PLC - RATING REVIEW
by ruwan326 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:38 pm

» EPF needs governance overhaul to invest in Sri Lanka stock market
by janith123 Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:58 pm

» MD behave like ANIMAL
by janith123 Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:48 pm

» Sri Lanka may be one of few countries who takes ridiculous tax
by soileconomy Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:50 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 am

» Stock Broker Companies for sale
by janith123 Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:26 pm

» Fresh push to woo UK investors to SL
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:03 pm

» Central Bank will intervene if rupee moves on speculation – official
by Yahapalanaya Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:18 pm

» FUTURE WINNING STOCKS AT BOTTOM LEVEL
by Yahapalanaya Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:15 pm

» Nimal returns to stock market
by sapumal Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:53 pm

» Stock price decline leaves John Keells (JKH) vulnerable to a takeover by Sri Lanka’s oligarchs
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:08 am

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:45 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:55 pm

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:06 pm

» Arjun Alosius and Mano Thittawella
by janith123 Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:29 pm

» Global stock markets plunging, Sri Lanka’s CSE takes no notice - 11 October 2018
by EquityChamp Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:24 pm

» Stock Market Cartoons
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:42 pm

» HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE
by EquityChamp Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE

HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE on Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:34 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:

2 Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE on Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:27 pm

Kokoshka

avatar
Stock Trader
@samaritan wrote:In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:

Such situation is almost in each country. Politics earn enermous money and they write laws that protect their own interests. That's sad, but true =(

https://55brokers.com/fxcc-review/

3 Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE on Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:34 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kokoshka wrote:
@samaritan wrote:In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:

Such situation is almost in each country. Politics earn enermous money and they write laws that protect their own interests. That's sad, but true =(


what else you will get from them?????????

4 Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:36 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Whether Rupee stabilizes or not we can see Politicians stabilizing themselves for generations.

5 Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Kokoshka wrote:
@samaritan wrote:In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:

Such situation is almost in each country. Politics earn enermous money and they write laws that protect their own interests. That's sad, but true =(


what else you will get from them?????????
True.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum