Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» We have JP54, D2 N D6 available on FOB and CIF basis for urgent lift.
by neftegazpetroleumsales Today at 3:09 am

» We Provider Verifiable BG,SBLC.MT103,MT760
by kimsungnyon02 Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Project finance/Bg,Sblc specifically for lease
by kimsungnyon02 Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Genuine bank instrument for lease/sale,such as BG, SBLC, MTN
by kimsungnyon02 Yesterday at 9:53 pm

» BG / SBLC / LC / DLC / MTN ETC AVAILABLE FOR LEASE
by kimsungnyon02 Yesterday at 9:51 pm

» We Currently Have Providers of BG/SBLC and Other Financial Instruments
by kimsungnyon02 Yesterday at 9:49 pm

» Financial Offer/Business Funding Through Bank Instruments
by kimsungnyon02 Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:03 pm

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:52 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:51 pm

» Performance of the Market
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:49 pm

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka's EPF loses most from Laugfs, Dockyard, Carsons; gains from banks
by charithaa Yesterday at 12:49 pm

» Sri Lanka's Anilana Hotels says to get more cash from Singapore’s SOMAP
by charithaa Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» Tea industry’s performance in 2018 and prospects for 2019
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 12:44 pm

» Marriet Hotel Going to Sell their 100% Stake Keep On Eye EAST
by NCC Yesterday at 12:44 pm

» EAST EPF Deal Finalized Keep On Eye
by NCC Yesterday at 10:32 am

» HOPL, TPL, KFP, TSML, MGT results analysis
by arjunaupendra Yesterday at 6:03 am

» LOFC AND UBC WILL RUN FROM TOMORROW
by fireshelter Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:54 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- JAN/MARCH 2019
by ruwan326 Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:07 pm

» We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease/sale
by rsileaseconsult Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:11 pm

» Plantation sector
by ruwan326 Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:12 pm

» LDEV - MADU - BALA - WATCH
by kalu351 Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:56 pm

» BFN WILL RUN AFTER WEDNESDAY ONLY IT WILL REMAIN AT 14/40 - 15 LEVELS THIS WEEK AND START THH RUN
by kalu351 Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:36 am

» කොහොමත් BFN 19-20 වෙනකම් යන එක ඉතින් ස්තිරයි
by kalu351 Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:36 am

» LDEV SAGA WITH MOUNTING SELLING PRESSURE
by kalu351 Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:30 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:28 am

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:53 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4

SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:03 pm

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
BIL Should 4

2 Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:22 pm

CHANAKA PRASAD


Stock Trader
@sharemarket wrote:BIL Should 4
why? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

3 Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:00 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.

4 Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:41 pm

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Agree FLCH, SCAP, TAP

5 Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:27 am

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......

6 Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:52 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy

7 Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:14 am

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy

8 Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:32 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy
That's good. Let them see at 3.50 because we need to get rid of our headache.  Very Happy

9 Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:53 am

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy
That's good. Let them see at 3.50 because we need to get rid of our headache.  Very Happy
Good news..... Coming soon.............

10 Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:59 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy
That's good. Let them see at 3.50 because we need to get rid of our headache.  Very Happy
Good news..... Coming soon.............

WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS?

11 Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:21 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
God knows the good news.

12 Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:04 am

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy
That's good. Let them see at 3.50 because we need to get rid of our headache.  Very Happy
Good news..... Coming soon.............

WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

13 SFS promoters on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:25 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sharemarket wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy
That's good. Let them see at 3.50 because we need to get rid of our headache.  Very Happy
Good news..... Coming soon.............

WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS?
Laughing Laughing Laughing
ඔබලාට සතුටුයිද දැන් bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  1.60/= and going down

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum