Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Market will be Green today
by ruwan326 Today at 10:44 am

» Sri Lankan shares rise to 3-wk high on foreign buying
by ruwan326 Today at 5:45 am

» Fitch Downgrades Melsta Regal Finance; Affirms Nine Sri Lankan Finance Companies
by ruwan326 Today at 5:42 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by lahiru28 Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Free earn 120$...or above
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» Shares to Avoid
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 1:43 pm

» i am new comers forum
by NST Sayan Yesterday at 11:29 am

» How to pick winning stocks by analysis not through predictions and gossip news-1
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 6:59 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:40 pm

» expo.. @4.00
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:34 pm

» Wach out for RIL
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by anjelo Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 am

» FLCH , BIL
by anushka25 Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 pm

» LDEV GEARING UP
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:06 pm

» Monday blood bath
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:41 pm

» Sri Lankan shares extend gains to 2-week closing high
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:40 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » CDB is Silent killer in Banks.

CDB is Silent killer in Banks.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CDB is Silent killer in Banks. on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:17 am

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
CDB is one of the best in banks.Already price appreciated 15%(price increased from 63 to 71).Still undervalued and interesting to watch it's future.

EPS   21.21


NAV  127.7


P/B     0.54


PE       3.23


Basketball Basketball Basketball

2 Re: CDB is Silent killer in Banks. on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:03 am

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:CDB is one of the best in banks.Already price appreciated 15%(price increased from 63 to 71).Still undervalued and interesting to watch it's future.

EPS   21.21


NAV  127.7


P/B     0.54


PE       3.23


Basketball Basketball Basketball

The share was trading actively yesterday.. What could be the reason??

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

3 Re: CDB is Silent killer in Banks. on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:10 am

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:CDB is one of the best in banks.Already price appreciated 15%(price increased from 63 to 71).Still undervalued and interesting to watch it's future.

EPS   21.21


NAV  127.7


P/B     0.54


PE       3.23


Basketball Basketball Basketball

The share was trading actively yesterday.. What could be the reason??
Purely based on it's performance.

4 Re: CDB is Silent killer in Banks. on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:37 pm

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:CDB is one of the best in banks.Already price appreciated 15%(price increased from 63 to 71).Still undervalued and interesting to watch it's future.

EPS   21.21


NAV  127.7


P/B     0.54


PE       3.23


Basketball Basketball Basketball

The share was trading actively yesterday.. What could be the reason??
Purely based on it's performance.

Huge quantity traded today, And share is trading upwards.. Any News??

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

5 Re: CDB is Silent killer in Banks. on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:25 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
should move upto around the 100 level

6 Re: CDB is Silent killer in Banks. on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:12 pm

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Huge Quantity traded last week, Still a collection is on, Something fishy.. It seems soon there will be very good news...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

7 Re: CDB is Silent killer in Banks. on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:09 pm

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@anges wrote:should move upto around the 100 level

Journey bagan..

What can be the target price..??

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

8 Re: CDB is Silent killer in Banks. on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Harry82

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Rs 100.00 possible

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum