Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON

ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1 ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:34 am

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

Now all the things are over. ALHP will move up soon. Collect and hold, Alhp will be like lamb, first private placement and next offer. Then it will be move up.


41 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:29 pm

wisdom79


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I told you to buy at 1.00 now it is 1.50, now you no need to tell me any thing because I told you what I knew,. 
Today I got a news that ANILANA is going to sell at 4.00. Whatever within a few days, ALHP will get much money and then they will show a good report and now no need to worry or sorry because this is a valuable company now. Still their NAV is above 5.00.


I think still you are not late to buy this. SOMAP will invest more money or they will buy this company soon.


You can invest here for 3 or 4 months. Then you can sell ALHP above 3.00.


GOOD LUCK>>>>>>>!!!!!

42 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:21 am

equityhunter


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:
@wisdom79 wrote:Now time to count the value of my Portfolio, it is the best below 1.50, collect and hold. Within a few days, they will notice the real value of ALHP, so try to collect. Then hold until they release the report. Now no any risk and company will buy the shares they sold to settle debts. Above 2.00 they will buy more and then this will easily reach 3 0r 4, next you will reap what you sow....!!!!!!

Wisdom remembered all earlier, tomorrow and onwards not a game but the reality......!!!!!!

No need to push up but need time to move up, the lower is the best!!!!

GOOOOD Luck!!!!!!!
Guys,please check this guy's promoting stocks before you invest Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
I think you are wrong this time !  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ... ALHP Will move more with the private placement more.More than 1000K shares moved up recently with in week or less....It's bit slow because of panic sellers .so let's be more hopeful ...Buy ...Hold ...Wait ...and Watch !

43 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:31 am

Prabodha Yagoda


Stock Trader
I bought when this was hanging around 1 - 1.1 and i am not going to sell below 4 rs . can wait another 6 months or more .

44 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:34 pm

wisdom79


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
HMMMMMMHHMMMM, now I am in the best place, no need to worry because I sold east today and need to buy more at 1.30. Every one knows the value of ALHP now. 

No need to push up and try to sell or collect now. You can see much selling on ALHP but all are only showing to steal your shares. You could see much selling at 1.30 but it was over, now you can see selling above 1.50. They are keeping you some time until the wealthiest man collect some shares before this moves up.

Now all are in the best way to go moon. The best time to invest for a huge profit. Within a few days this will reach above 3 because the company is going to announce the news that they deposit shares to SOMAP.

Then this is the best one to invest and enjoy. 

You can see all when you buy and wait a few days. 1.80 and 2.20 is the average price of the major share holders even my friend who is the list have to buy more because their average is 4.00

Have a nice time to all!!!!!

Love to see you lovely faces when ALHP trades above 2++++++++.

Best wishes for ALHP to fly up!!!!!!!

45 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:47 pm

wisdom79


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
In future HOTELS will be very expensive and the land and re valuation will help to reach the share above 6 or 7. So imagine the best way to realize this. SOMAP will spend more for working capital and DAMBulla hotel will build. Then value of this be much than we think.

SOMAP wanted to buy because this share is much valuable than the price they think and they are going to offer a mandatory offer to buy remaining. 

SEE the value and invest here!!!

It will take a few days but you will reach much you expect!!!!!

Happy Journey with ALHP.......!!!!

46 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:14 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
over valued and garbage counter ! buy this around 50cents you should be ok !

47 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:04 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Last few days, I bought and even now I am buying because I know the value of ALHP.

If you buy you can earn, if I buy i can earn......!!!!!

Time will answer all but those who buy will enjoy and those who dont buy will suffer!


Buy and Hold, you will enjoy one day!!!!!

Next week will be more useful than today!!!!!!

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm have a nice time!!!!

48 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:39 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:Last few days, I bought and even now I am buying because I know the value of ALHP.

If you buy you can earn, if I buy i can earn......!!!!!

Time will answer all but those who buy will enjoy and those who dont buy will suffer!


Buy and Hold, you will enjoy one day!!!!!

Next week will be more useful than today!!!!!!

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm have a nice time!!!!

Dear Wisdom79, I am ready to buy if you answer my question, if this share will move to the price you are predicting then why the Director Asanga keep on selling his shares, even last week on the 7th March, he has sold 900,000 shares @ 1/50 & 1/60, we all like to earn more money including Asanga. Pl. give your answer, if it is believable then I will buy this share. if not pl.Without knowing 100% of the deal don`t promote this share, innocent small investors will get cought. GL

49 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:10 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Earlier I said the reason that Asanga wanted to get share holders approval, so he kept share below 1.30. He had to sell off his to control it. I wanted to buy 1m shares at 1,00 but I kept my order for 5 days, then the last day he sold, over 1m but he didnt fill my order. He did what he want, I could not buy but another one bought it. At once, the share price arose up to 1.60 and he has to answer for the reason for coming up the share so soon, so he sold to control it, now we can see much selling 1.50 to 1.80, but they are fake selling. They all will move away when the share goes up. 

I told to buy when share was at 1.00 but now it has come to 1.40. So you do not have to ask any questions from me without buying. My average is 1.08 cents. Even now I can sell it. Why should I promote this, after a few days, you will ask me the same quetion when AHP is at 3.00.

I am not promoting the share I said what I knew. Within a few days before 27th March you will see a notice that SOMAP offers money to Anilana, then this will move up more.

As I said, within this month AHP will move up above 1.80 easily.

Still you are not late. I need to be a director of AHP, so I only buy not selling at all!!!!

I am still collecting until, 2.00.

50 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:51 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:Earlier I said the reason that Asanga wanted to get share holders approval, so he kept share below 1.30. He had to sell off his to control it. I wanted to buy 1m shares at 1,00 but I kept my order for 5 days, then the last day he sold, over 1m but he didnt fill my order. He did what he want, I could not buy but another one bought it. At once, the share price arose up to 1.60 and he has to answer for the reason for coming up the share so soon, so he sold to control it, now we can see much selling 1.50 to 1.80, but they are fake selling. They all will move away when the share goes up. 

I told to buy when share was at 1.00 but now it has come to 1.40. So you do not have to ask any questions from me without buying. My average is 1.08 cents. Even now I can sell it. Why should I promote this, after a few days, you will ask me the same quetion when AHP is at 3.00.

I am not promoting the share I said what I knew. Within a few days before 27th March you will see a notice that SOMAP offers money to Anilana, then this will move up more.

As I said, within this month AHP will move up above 1.80 easily.

Still you are not late. I need to be a director of AHP, so I only buy not selling at all!!!!

I am still collecting until, 2.00.
I don`t agree with your reply, Asanga was selling for last two three months, he sold even at 1/10, he never attempt to collect. and also you no need to sell 900,000 shares to maintain the price movement. But still if he is selling from his company and he himself collecting with another account with somebody`s name. that is logic, if you come out with that answer, that can be acceptable. anyway good luck.

51 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:01 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Only a few more days to wait, if any one wants they can hang on this or even a blind can understand the value of ALHP. SOMAP still not depossitting money and still deal going on. Within a week all will be ok!!!!!

BUY and HOLD....within six months you can sell above 5....++++++!!!!!

Invest and wait!!!!

52 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:48 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
DUWANA MUWAN DEKA NODAMAW NELU PALA. As soon as SOMAP gives money, ALHP will fly up like a jet......!!!!!

BUY and HOLD!!!!!!

GOOd LUCK !!!!

53 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:48 pm

hanuma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
When.even before end of this month.

54 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:29 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
As soon as SOMAP gives the money, ALHP will fly up swifly. By June 2017 its value was 4.06 b and its debts is 1.06, so no need to worry to buy ALHP. Now they have taken all they need and only a few more days to wait until they get money.

NEV is 6.00 and at least after the moeny is given ALHP will trade above 3.00. So better to buy and hold a few days.

Invest and be positive. Only a few sellers but a lot to waiting to buy......!

Last chance to buy at 1.30 now!

55 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Simple Logic

This ALHP potential can’t be identified by the big institutional investors or high net worth investors? That they can now buy ALHP at Rs.1.20 and sell at Rs.6 as soon as later.

Broker firms with big share research departments and financial strength, all are now in deep sleep? Directors of the ALHP are continuously selling, because they also falling under fool category. Can’t indentify this ALHP majesty now…….!!!!!!  

So, all of these above said are waiting, after ALHP taught Rs.3/=.and now they won’t buy ALHP even at Rs.1.20 until ALHP receives SOMAP’s funds? !   

56 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:00 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
No be negative about funds because they have arranged every thing, and the company has appointed Pandays as directors and also they have announced it publicly. They did all wearing clothes and they never wish to remove their clothes being cheated people. Mr. Asanga has arranged all well. So buy and hold on.

SOMAP is going to offer money soon, sometimes may be within next week......then ALHP will trade above 2 or 3 and then you will understand that a year ago ALHP traded at 3.00 and then you will realize that its NAV is above 6 and it may trade above 6.00 and then you will buy thinking its value.

Swarnamahal has no any positive news but its moving up. 

ALHp is still on the same place........!!!!

Soon it will get the news that SOMAP paid money and then ALHP will move top of the order list!!!!!!

BUYERS are winners............!!!!! 

Wish you all the best!!!!

57 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:07 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
No need to be negative about funds because they have arranged every thing, and the company has appointed Pandays as directors and also they have announced it publicly. They did all wearing clothes and they never wish to remove their clothes being cheated people. Mr. Asanga has arranged all well. And also he is a respectable person, too. So buy and hold on.

SOMAP is going to offer money soon, sometimes may be within next week......then ALHP will trade above 2 or 3 and then you will understand that a year ago ALHP traded at 3.00 and then you will realize that its NAV is above 6 and it may trade above 6.00 and then you will buy thinking its value.

Swarnamahal has no any positive news but its moving up. 

ALHp is still on the same place........!!!!

Soon it will get the news that SOMAP paid money and then ALHP will move top of the order list!!!!!!

BUYERS are winners............!!!!! 

No need to promote ALHP now, its a hotel and lands will go high day by day, so no need to worry at all!!!!!!!

Their assets value over 3 billions and they can easily manage it.


Wish you all the best!!!!

58 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:13 am

Invest_Wisely


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
What's SOMAP?

59 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:32 am

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Invest_Wisely wrote:What's SOMAP?
Through private placement, ALHP is going to get fund from Singapore based company called "SOMAP International Pte .Ltd"

60 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:09 am

Yazaar92


Stock Trader
@miss sangeetha , can you tell me what 
Is the best way to trade in CMB stock market? And if there are any desktop or mobile platforms to trade in CMB stock market?

61 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:01 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
hahahahahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa last chance to buy, all are well, waiting SEC ANSWER FOR JOURNEYYYYYYYYYY MMMMMMMMM OK READY TO LEAVE, THEY ARE DISCUSSING BUY AND HOLD

62 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:31 am

rasikagamage


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Then why buyers are leave the Share??? lot of sellers @ 1.30 level.....

63 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:12 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Some buyers are waiting to buy and others are holding few are selling foolishly.

I found the reason why Mr. Asanga is selling his shares. It is because he has to settle interests to the companies and banks. So they are selling theirs to clear their debts, but now they have stopped selling it.

So no need to worry about the dealing, now it's positive. So we better to keep ours and wait a few more days until we get the last news.

SEC will approve it now because they have no any matter because share holders have approved it.

I think that this is the last chance you have to buy ALHP below 2.50. Naturally it will pass 2.50 as soon as you get the last news that they have deposited shares to SOMAP.......!!!

Now they are going to open the new lane to reach the top of the mountain!!!!

Best wishes to all!

64 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:20 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:Some buyers are waiting to buy and others are holding few are selling foolishly.

I found the reason why Mr. Asanga is selling his shares. It is because he has to settle interests to the companies and banks. So they are selling theirs to clear their debts, but now they have stopped selling it.

So no need to worry about the dealing, now it's positive. So we better to keep ours and wait a few more days until we get the last news.


SEC will approve it now because they have no any matter because share holders have approved it.

I think that this is the last chance you have to buy ALHP below 2.50. Naturally it will pass 2.50 as soon as you get the last news that they have deposited shares to SOMAP.......!!!

Now they are going to open the new lane to reach the top of the mountain!!!!

Best wishes to all!
The entire promotion lacks 'wisdom'.

65 Since 2017 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:25 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@wisdom79 wrote:Some buyers are waiting to buy and others are holding few are selling foolishly.

I found the reason why Mr. Asanga is selling his shares. It is because he has to settle interests to the companies and banks. So they are selling theirs to clear their debts, but now they have stopped selling it.

So no need to worry about the dealing, now it's positive. So we better to keep ours and wait a few more days until we get the last news.


SEC will approve it now because they have no any matter because share holders have approved it.

I think that this is the last chance you have to buy ALHP below 2.50. Naturally it will pass 2.50 as soon as you get the last news that they have deposited shares to SOMAP.......!!!

Now they are going to open the new lane to reach the top of the mountain!!!!

Best wishes to all!
The entire promotion lacks 'wisdom'.
Since 2017 September Wisdom 78/79 promoting this share..... well, there are more than 200 Good shares in the market Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

66 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:42 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@wisdom79 wrote:Some buyers are waiting to buy and others are holding few are selling foolishly.

I found the reason why Mr. Asanga is selling his shares. It is because he has to settle interests to the companies and banks. So they are selling theirs to clear their debts, but now they have stopped selling it.

So no need to worry about the dealing, now it's positive. So we better to keep ours and wait a few more days until we get the last news.


SEC will approve it now because they have no any matter because share holders have approved it.

I think that this is the last chance you have to buy ALHP below 2.50. Naturally it will pass 2.50 as soon as you get the last news that they have deposited shares to SOMAP.......!!!

Now they are going to open the new lane to reach the top of the mountain!!!!

Best wishes to all!
The entire promotion lacks 'wisdom'.
Since 2017 September Wisdom 78/79 promoting this share..... well, there are more than 200 Good shares in the market Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Well come Ruwan after a long time good to hear from you Laughing Laughing

67 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Invest_Wisely


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
If people invested in this share see the opportunity cost????

More than a year still stuck at the same levels. Don't mislead investors.

68 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:02 am

cse_eagle


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Miss-Sangeetha



is this a good share to buy?

69 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:58 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@cse_eagle wrote:

Miss-Sangeetha





is this a good share to buy?
If you just download their last available quarter result and glance through it then you can find the answer yourself.

70 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 pm

Invest_Wisely


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes last quarter results are bad but look at LCEM Dec 2017 results and see the share price ?

ALHP seems better than LCEM

71 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 pm

Invest_Wisely


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes last quarter results are bad but look at LCEM Dec 2017 results and see the share price ?

ALHP seems better than LCEM

72 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:30 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Both are in same basket.

73 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
ALHP, already has the strength of deal story, where as LCEM case, broker firms yet to be scripted the deal story  Laughing

74 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:59 am

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ha haaa how long is this promotion....
Good marketing.....
Don't caught with these kind of promotions

Go with profitable accounts...
Like GRAN, TKYO, JKH, HVA, CFVF.... most of these are profitable comparing to last Year.. have a data on CSE.. you can see.....

75 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:29 am

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Invest on Anilana and wait a few more days to see what a huge profit you can earn......


NAV is 5.80. share price is 1.30, no sellers but only thing they need to publish the news that SOMAP gave money.

They have even appointed the Pandays as directors and only a few more steps to go forward.

Now is the rsk free investment here, at least after the news is confirmed ALHP must reach above 3.50.

SO invest and enjoy, within a few more days it will reach above 2.00....

you are buying gems without money.

Real value of ALHP IS MUCH HIGHER THAN ALL BOAST....!!!

BUY AND HOLD YOU CAN EASILY SELL ABOVE 3.00

IT CAME DOW WITHOUT SPECIAL REASON BUT IT WILL MOVE UP WITH THOUSANDS REASONS!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK........!!!!!!1111

76 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Invest_Wisely


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79


What happened to the share you were promoting?

77 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:52 pm

cse_eagle


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
biggest joke  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing never ending promotion

78 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:07 am

cse_eagle


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@ wisdom79
@ sangeetha

it's 1.10 hahahaha

79 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 am

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ok, I am not going to sell ALHP even it moves up 4.00 because I know surely its future. ASANGA stopped selling anilana. That means deall is ok, and before the announcement ALHP pass 2.00 because of not much selling. ALL the major share holders are still keeping thier shares and they can never sell because some of their average is above 10.00. ALHP is a property and its value going up day by day and after the deal, they will build some more new hotels and its value going up more.

They have many small hotels arround the country, even in south.

Remember lands are good stable properties.

As I got the news, he needs money to rebuild his business and SOMAP will mange it well and they will help to promote business around the world.

My idea is, ALHP is the best share to buy at this price. It is not coming down but pushing down.

I am still buying and I continue it. 

The more it comes down, the more i will buy.

Even LLUB coming down but anilana is better than it because its properties are going up as they are lands.

Before the war and during the war it was below, but now their lands value is over thousands folds today than that day.

I am never promoting ALHP, so better you not to use that word, and also I am still buying, now i am not digging gems but collecting gems throwing stones away

ALHP is the most valuable gem among all the others. I sold even SAMP to buy anilana.

WAIT until the time we are waiting for....!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

80 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:16 am

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
What a promotion.... still at 1.20....

81 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:41 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Sfl promotion remember??

82 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:47 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:Ok, I am not going to sell ALHP even it moves up 4.00 because I know surely its future..........I am never promoting ALHP, so better you not to use that word, and also I am still buying, now i am not digging gems but collecting gems throwing stones away

ALHP is the most valuable gem among all the others. I sold even SAMP to buy anilana.
Anilana the most valuable gem and SAMP is a stone??????

83 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:39 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

[size=39]Hospitality[/size]


After Successful completion of integrated Townships , SOMAP has ventured in to hospitality segment making 3/4/5 star Hotels in Noida & Meerut, INDIA.
Saamag Royal is a 5 STAR Hotel in Noida in India and SIGMA Hotel is a three Star Hotel on Meerut Byepass.
Soon 4star hotel together with the distinguished group ITC Fortune, will mark Somap’s venture into the world of hospitality. With the panache of Fortune group and passion of Saamag this project will culminate within two years. Comfort and luxury are surely the paramount points with which it is being designed and adorned.
ITC is known for its commitment in creating benchmarks in the hospitality industry. Since the same goal is shared by Saamag group they have joined hands to come-up with a hotel that would add a feather to the cap of ITC and be the regal property that would please the discernment of the targeted clients.
Sharing the basic ethos and sense of basic responsibilities; ITC and Saamag are building a roost that would be a cull for the clients who love exuberance whilst simplicity.
For more details log into SOMAP group!!!!!!
Deal is ok and it will move up soon!!!!

84 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:36 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
If the deal is done why is CSE announcement delayed?

85 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:11 am

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
When the news is published, share price will have passed 2 easily. Now they have arranged all the documents and only thing remains to announce the deal!!!!!

Wait a few more days to see its reality.

Good Luck!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum