Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Equity Analytic
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» Market Sell Off
by TARGET Today at 1:59 pm

» Keep Eye On Sira.......
by sapumal Today at 11:30 am

» Abans in mega Shopping Mall project : Fitch report
by fortuneteller Today at 10:14 am

» Wiser's TA Chart Room
by wiser Today at 9:54 am

» Daily News Bulletin | දිනපතා ප්‍රවෘත්ති
by Sstar Today at 9:51 am

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by Yahapalanaya Today at 4:22 am

» TFCX.000 collecting.....
by anges Today at 12:33 am

» Silent ABL
by Ahcha Yesterday at 2:03 pm

» ABANS FINANCE PLC IN DEEP TROUBLE?
by fortuneteller Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» Arpico Insurence
by sureshot Yesterday at 12:10 pm

» Sri Lanka's Sampath Bank net up 52-pct in Dec
by MAKARA Yesterday at 9:50 am

» Another ALHP Drama Staging on
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 7:30 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by wisdom79 Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:25 pm

» Tips For Avoiding Excessive Trading ;)
by CubedSol Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:15 am

» IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse
by soileconomy Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:22 pm

» Keep Eye on RIL
by Ran49 Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:52 pm

» Risk Management !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
by wiser Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:53 pm

» GREG & TAP DISCLOSE
by wiser Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:03 pm

» SCAP - SOFT LOGIC CAPITAL
by Ran49 Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:08 am

» Thx for all...
by Uaecoindubai Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:07 pm

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF...

WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:58 pm

kjojo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
1. MGT , TJL people collect they think after GSP+  this quarter results very good. But today released and huge lost for MGT.
2.Hotel shares also this quarter lost many hotels.
 So if we can predicted before which shares can give good run after results out only

1. Plantation shares not all
.2. CFVF 
3. FBI shares

So if you buy before this month 15 with in 2 weeks duration you can earn minimum 8% with out any risk.

So I'm recommended you to buy CFVF and hold untill results out. 

This is not promoting. Before buy do your home work. Happy trading. Now players put sell orders and collect slowly. When run starts it's difficult to catch the CFVF

2 Re: WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:24 pm

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
You explained about MGT, Hotels etc. but nothing about CFVF.

The topic is : WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF...

Actually, why we should buy CFVF ?

3 Re: WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:20 am

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:You explained about MGT, Hotels etc. but   nothing about CFVF.

The topic is : WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF...

Actually, why we should buy CFVF ?  
Good question.

4 Re: WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:35 am

kjojo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
..................  

Sri Lankan Treasuries yields fall across maturities

ECONOMYNEXT – Yields on Sri Lankan Treasury Bills fell across maturities at an auction Tuesday with the 01-year bill yield down 03 basis points to 9.48 percent from 9.51 percent last week, the public debt department of the central bank said. 

The yield on the 03-month bill went down one basis point to 8.75 percent while that on the 06-month bill fell 02 basis points to 9.10 percent from 9.12 percent last week.

The public debt department got Rs21 billion worth of bids and accepted bid worth Rs7.5 billion.
(COLOMBO, October 31, 2017)


Rates come down , good dividend expect more  than 3 ruppes, good financial this quarter except that's is why we should buy cfvf

5 Re: WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:44 am

kjojo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Rates cut above 70% so CFVF have good year.. I do not want to promote time will tell you. See above post Yesterday also T Bill rates down cheers
  


THAT IS WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF.....

6 Re: WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@kjojo wrote:..................  

Sri Lankan Treasuries yields fall across maturities

ECONOMYNEXT – Yields on Sri Lankan Treasury Bills fell across maturities at an auction Tuesday with the 01-year bill yield down 03 basis points to 9.48 percent from 9.51 percent last week, the public debt department of the central bank said. 

The yield on the 03-month bill went down one basis point to 8.75 percent while that on the 06-month bill fell 02 basis points to 9.10 percent from 9.12 percent last week.

The public debt department got Rs21 billion worth of bids and accepted bid worth Rs7.5 billion.
(COLOMBO, October 31, 2017)


Rates come down , good dividend expect more  than 3 ruppes, good financial this quarter except that's is why we should buy cfvf


OK OK Understood. Profits should be there.

By the way, I am used to collect CFVF heavily when rates go down by 200 , 300 points or even by 800-1000 points ! Smile

That may be the reason for my 'no stimulation' when I see rates going down only by 1 ,2,3 points.

Somehow, that era is no near I think due to raping of bond market by the bunch of fools.

7 Re: WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:58 pm

kjojo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes mother fucker yahapalanaya destroyed our CSE.

8 Re: WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:48 pm

kovida

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@kjojo wrote:Yes mother fucker yahapalanaya destroyed our CSE.
Do not blame to the system. Be with the system .

9 Re: WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:25 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@kjojo wrote:Yes mother fucker yahapalanaya destroyed our CSE.

CFVFවැනි භාන් ඩාගාර බොන්ඩ් වල ආයෝජනය කරන සමාගම් වල ලාබ හා පාඩු ලැබෙන්නේ රටේ පොලී අනුපාත ඉහල පහල යාම අනුවය​.

ඉහලපොලියක් තිබුන කාල වල ගත් TBond  වලට දිගටම එම පොලියම ලැබෙන අතර පොලී පහල ගිය විට ඒ වෙනස ලාභයක් ලෙස ලැබේ. එමෙන්ම  එවිට TB අධික මිලට විකිණීමෙන් තව ඉහල ලාබ ලැබේ.

රටක පොලී අනුපාත මැදි හා දිගු කාලීනව විචල්‍ය වීම එම රටේ මූල්‍ය පරිපලනය හා ආර්ථික තත්ත්ව අනුව වන අතර එය  පුරෝකථනය (කලින් ගෙස් කිරීම​) කිරීමේ හැකියාවක් ඇත​.
ඒ අනුව TB වල ආයොජනය ඉහල හෝ පහල දැමීම දක්‍ෂ සමාගමක හෝ පුද්ගලයකු ගේ හැකියාවයි.

මේ සියල්ල කල හැකි වන්නේ රටේ අනෙකුත් සාධක මත ස්වභාවිකව මෙම අනුපාත වෙනස් වීම සිදුවන තෙක් පමණි.

යහපලන හොරු බලයට පත් වීමට මාස ගණනකට පෙර මේ ගේම ගැසීම සඳහා වෙනම සමගමක් පිහිට වූ අතර එහි නම පරපචු වල් ට්‍රෙශරිස් විය​.
බලය ලැබී මසක් ගත වන්න පෙර කලින් සැලසුම් කරගත් පරිදි ඉතිහාසයේ මහා මංකොල්ලය සිදු විය​.

පෙර කීලෙස මෙහි ලාබ ලැබීමට නම් පොලී අනුපාත වෙනස් වීම අවශ්‍යය​.    නමුත්  එතෙක් බල නොසිටි හොර පාලකයින් රොත්ත කළේ කලින් සැලසුම් කළ පරිදි දිනක් තුල කෘත්‍රිමව මෙම අනුපාත පොයින්ට් 300 - 400 කින් පමණ ඉහල යවා  ක්‍ෂණික ලාබ ලැබීමය​.  

එවැනි දෙයක් කළ විට රටේ අනිත් සියලු දත්ත ඒ හා නොසැසඳෙන බැවින් මූල්‍ය ක්‍ෂේත්‍රයම දෙදරා යයි.
විශාල නැවක එක පැත්තක පමණක් බර හිස් කළා වැනිය​. එවිට සමතුලිත තාව නැතිවී යයි. මේ අය ඉතා අධික මුදලක් රැස් කරගන්නා අතර ස්වභාවික ව සිදුවන පොලී අනුපාත වෙනස් කම් අද්‍යයනය කර ලාබ ලැබීමට බලාසිටි  සත්‍ය ආයෝජකයන් ද අතරමංව මහා පාඩු සිදුවීය​.

මේ මෝඩපාලකයින් කිසිම කරදරයක් නැතුව රට පාලනය කරගන්න තිබුන චාන්ස් එක නැති කර ගත්තේ උපන් ගෙයි හොරුන් වූ බැවිනි.
මේ අයව විශ්වාස කර  චන් දය දී අදහස් ප්‍රකාශ කල අයද අද  මහත් අපහසු තාවට පත්ව ඇත​.
එම වංචාව සිදු නොකලේ නම් මේ වනවිට  නියමාකාරයෙන් පොලී අනුපාත අඩු වී CFVF වැනි සමාගම් වලටත් එම කොටස් හිමියන්ටත් මීට වඩා සාර්ථක තත්ත්වයක් ලැබෙනු නියතය​.

10 Re: WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:02 am

dennam jambu


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
මේ මහා හොරකමේ මහා මොළ කරු ජන්දයට පෙර මහා මොලයක් කියල , සුපිරිසුදු මහත්තයෙක් කියල බොරු චිත්‍රයක් මවල තිබ්බ  නිසා අපි හිතුවේ ආපු ගමන් ආයෝජකයෝ එවිත් නියම වෙඩක් දීල රට ගොඩ ගය් කියල. ඉන්වෙස්ටර් ලට මෙයා මරු කියල තිබ්බ නිසා අපි හිටිය online දාගෙන මර්කෙට් එක සුටුස් ගාල උඩයනකම්. මෙන්න බොලේ දඩ බඩ ගාල වැටෙනවා. බලනකොට තමි දැක්කේ අය්යල බැංකුවට සුපිරි වැඩක් දීල කියල. මෙකය්, රවීගේ කුණු බජට් නොතිබ්බනම් මුන්ට කරගෙන යනන තිබ්බ  හොඳට.

11 Re: WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:57 am

Small Investor


Stock Trader
@Chinwi wrote:
@kjojo wrote:Yes mother fucker yahapalanaya destroyed our CSE.

CFVFවැනි භාන් ඩාගාර බොන්ඩ් වල ආයෝජනය කරන සමාගම් වල ලාබ හා පාඩු ලැබෙන්නේ රටේ පොලී අනුපාත ඉහල පහල යාම අනුවය​.

ඉහලපොලියක් තිබුන කාල වල ගත් TBond  වලට දිගටම එම පොලියම ලැබෙන අතර පොලී පහල ගිය විට ඒ වෙනස ලාභයක් ලෙස ලැබේ. එමෙන්ම  එවිට TB අධික මිලට විකිණීමෙන් තව ඉහල ලාබ ලැබේ.

රටක පොලී අනුපාත මැදි හා දිගු කාලීනව විචල්‍ය වීම එම රටේ මූල්‍ය පරිපලනය හා ආර්ථික තත්ත්ව අනුව වන අතර එය  පුරෝකථනය (කලින් ගෙස් කිරීම​) කිරීමේ හැකියාවක් ඇත​.
ඒ අනුව TB වල ආයොජනය ඉහල හෝ පහල දැමීම දක්‍ෂ සමාගමක හෝ පුද්ගලයකු ගේ හැකියාවයි.

මේ සියල්ල කල හැකි වන්නේ රටේ අනෙකුත් සාධක මත ස්වභාවිකව මෙම අනුපාත වෙනස් වීම සිදුවන තෙක් පමණි.

යහපලන හොරු බලයට පත් වීමට මාස ගණනකට පෙර මේ  ගේම ගැසීම සඳහා වෙනම සමගමක් පිහිට වූ අතර එහි නම පරපචු වල් ට්‍රෙශරිස් විය​.
බලය ලැබී මසක් ගත වන්න පෙර කලින් සැලසුම් කරගත් පරිදි ඉතිහාසයේ මහා මංකොල්ලය සිදු විය​.

පෙර කීලෙස මෙහි ලාබ ලැබීමට නම් පොලී අනුපාත වෙනස් වීම අවශ්‍යය​.    නමුත්  එතෙක් බල නොසිටි හොර පාලකයින් රොත්ත කළේ කලින් සැලසුම් කළ පරිදි දිනක් තුල කෘත්‍රිමව මෙම අනුපාත පොයින්ට් 300 - 400 කින් පමණ ඉහල යවා  ක්‍ෂණික ලාබ ලැබීමය​.  

එවැනි දෙයක් කළ විට රටේ අනිත් සියලු දත්ත ඒ හා නොසැසඳෙන බැවින් මූල්‍ය ක්‍ෂේත්‍රයම දෙදරා යයි.
විශාල නැවක එක පැත්තක පමණක් බර හිස් කළා වැනිය​. එවිට සමතුලිත තාව නැතිවී යයි. මේ අය ඉතා අධික මුදලක් රැස් කරගන්නා අතර ස්වභාවික ව සිදුවන පොලී අනුපාත වෙනස් කම් අද්‍යයනය කර ලාබ ලැබීමට බලාසිටි  සත්‍ය ආයෝජකයන් ද අතරමංව මහා පාඩු සිදුවීය​.

මේ මෝඩපාලකයින් කිසිම කරදරයක් නැතුව රට පාලනය කරගන්න තිබුන චාන්ස් එක නැති කර ගත්තේ උපන් ගෙයි හොරුන් වූ බැවිනි.
මේ අයව විශ්වාස කර  චන් දය දී අදහස් ප්‍රකාශ කල අයද අද  මහත් අපහසු තාවට පත්ව ඇත​.
එම වංචාව සිදු නොකලේ නම් මේ වනවිට  නියමාකාරයෙන් පොලී අනුපාත අඩු වී CFVF වැනි සමාගම් වලටත් එම කොටස් හිමියන්ටත් මීට වඩා සාර්ථක තත්ත්වයක් ලැබෙනු නියතය​.
පට්ට ඇනලිසිස් එකක්. මං හුගක් කැමතියි.

12 Re: WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF... on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:54 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
looks good

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum