Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Submit Post
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» PM TO BUILD 4000 BRIDGES ACROSS THE COUNTRY
by ranferdi Today at 1:48 pm

» Gold Price
by suku502 Yesterday at 9:25 pm

» COCR can be attractive
by suku502 Yesterday at 5:24 pm

» COMB.X is in support Level will hit 112 in coming weeks
by suku502 Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» JINS Share Repurchase
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» CHICKEN GETTING READY TO FLY!
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 1:56 pm

» Wiser's TA Chart Room
by wiser Yesterday at 11:54 am

» LDEV / ELPL / UDPL Best Plantation results as of 31/12/17 ?
by glad Yesterday at 6:56 am

» What happened to Janashakhi.... I sold 2 weeks ago. Total gain i lost over 150000
by glad Yesterday at 6:52 am

» What to buy?
by Ryan Hudson Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:19 pm

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by wisdom79 Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:23 pm

» Share my Portfolio gain to build morale and confidence over you !!!!
by wiser Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:00 pm

» Sri Lanka records BOP surplus of US$2.05bn in 2017
by DS Wijesinghe Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:06 pm

» Bus-explosion
by samaritan Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:09 pm

» SDB bank would be 120+
by hettdas Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:52 am

» Reason Behind SFS Booooming
by trasantha Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:21 am

» SL Rupee reaches record lows
by Sstar Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:05 pm

» Sri Lanka's ETI affiliate says no approval for investor yet
by Sstar Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:01 pm

» Winds of Change in Sri Lanka
by Sstar Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:55 pm

» Sri Lanka to introduce a new economic plan next week
by Sstar Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:53 pm

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » DUTY OF CSE & SEC

DUTY OF CSE & SEC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Are these two institutions are doing their job correctly?

My answer is NO.

Are they monitoring the manipulations and taking any action for any wrong dowers?

Are they monitoring the disclosers  of Director dealings and related party transactions. specially date of discloser to CSE?

Are they monitoring the announcements from the Companies and then raging on for long a period of time to execute those announcements, such as Dividends,  Right issues, Sub division of shares and other announcements ( Restructure) which is effecting the market sentiment direct?

And also no action has been taken up to now  regarding the already suspended shares, such as   VANIC, HOTEL DEVELOPERS,PELWATTE SUGAR, TOUCHWOOD, ORIENT GARMENTS, DISTILLERIES, MIRAMAR BEACH,ENTRUST SECURITIES ETC..... My question is who is going to answer for the small investors of these Companies, who have invested their hard earn money on these Companies.

2 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
I'm not satisfied with right issue prices,the way of mandatory offers, Warrents execute prices, Ahnouncement updates for director dealings , and many more.

3 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Have you all noticed ALPH related party transaction which took place in APRIL, The discloser coming today after 4 months. what a stock market is this.

4 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
True...

5 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:13 pm

himesh


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
CSE doing their job. SEC is doing nothing. Best example is kalpitiya beach resorts. SEC accepted kalpitiya beach resorts has been doing nothing to implement IPO proposals. They requested CITK to come up with a alternative proposal. CITK promised to build a 60 rooms hotel as a alternative proposal. SEC gave deadline (2017-6-30) to build the 60 rooms hotel. CITK did nothing. They delisted CITK on 2017-06-30. Companies making fun of the SEC

6 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 pm

sharemarket

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:Are these two institutions are doing their job correctly?

My answer is NO.

Are they monitoring the manipulations and taking any action for any wrong dowers?

Are they monitoring the disclosers  of Director dealings and related party transactions. specially date of discloser to CSE?

Are they monitoring the announcements from the Companies and then raging on for long a period of time to execute those announcements, such as Dividends,  Right issues, Sub division of shares and other announcements ( Restructure) which is effecting the market sentiment direct?

And also no action has been taken up to now  regarding the already suspended shares, such as   VANIC, HOTEL DEVELOPERS,PELWATTE SUGAR, TOUCHWOOD, ORIENT GARMENTS, DISTILLERIES, MIRAMAR BEACH,ENTRUST SECURITIES ETC..... My question is who is going to answer for the small investors of these Companies, who have invested their hard earn money on these Companies.
Sleep

7 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@himesh wrote:CSE doing their job. SEC is doing nothing. Best example is kalpitiya beach resorts. SEC accepted kalpitiya beach resorts has been doing nothing to implement IPO proposals. They requested CITK to come up with a alternative proposal. CITK promised to build a 60 rooms hotel as a alternative proposal. SEC gave deadline (2017-6-30) to build the 60 rooms hotel. CITK did nothing. They delisted CITK on 2017-06-30. Companies making fun of the SEC
CITK not delisted its trading was suspended pending restructuring process. According to the Group Accountant trading will commence in end of August.

8 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

niru


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Just a note : Distilleries shares converted as Melstacorp shares in October 2016 (4 MELS for 1 DIST).

MPRH.N0000   Metropolitan delisted but some shareholders got nothing.

9 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:06 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@niru wrote:Just a note : Distilleries shares converted as Melstacorp shares in October 2016 (4 MELS for 1 DIST).

MPRH.N0000   Metropolitan delisted but some shareholders got nothing.

Why got nothing ? They paid us @ 28 or 32 ... . Have you missed the chance to accept the offer ? Call them and try to sell your holding privately .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum