Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» free ICO 1000 coins
by cseguide Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:37 pm

» Political instability???
by Yahapalanaya Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:18 pm

» SL has negative outlook as of January 2018 - Moody’s
by samaritan Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:02 pm

» Wiser's TA Chart Room
by wiser Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka’s USD500mn development bond oversubscribed
by ranferdi Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:09 pm

» CITH AMALGAMATION....
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:26 pm

» Don't Go to LB Finance...LEE BONNA FINANCE...
by venura Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:44 pm

» HVA getting ready once more
by anjelo Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:23 pm

» BERU.N0000
by lakmal87 Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:48 pm

» sira.......2.40/=
by TuTanKaman Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:32 pm

» TIME TO BUY KZOO.........
by max shanu Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 pm

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by wisdom79 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:01 pm

» RAL.N at Rs2.40
by lakmal87 Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:04 am

» ONLY GOODNESS OF YAHAJADAAPLANAS
by Ryan Hudson Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:50 am

» Pan asia power PAP
by Ran49 Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:11 am

» Lanka Cement
by Ran49 Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 am

» CTBL-Rights
by ruwan326 Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 am

» US revamps travel warning system; SL gets an okay
by TraderCSE Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:07 am

» What do you expect in CSE performance prior to LOCAL GOVT.ELECTIONS?
by ONTHEMONEY Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am

» best stocks to buy now
by ranferdi Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 am

» FATAL ATTRACTION??????????
by samaritan Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by 2017 Cse Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:02 pm

» Treasury posts Rs22bn primary surplus in Budget, first time in 63 years
by kovida Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:23 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC)
by peiris Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 pm

» FUTURE GEMS - Kind help
by Elahara Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 am

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Please give your comments

Please give your comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please give your comments on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Can any one explain what is go behind the Adam group of companies ?
AINV.N
PCHH.N

and its main subsidiary PCP.N

2 Re: Please give your comments on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:33 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Can any one explain what is go behind the Adam group of companies ?
AINV.N
PCHH.N

and its main subsidiary PCP.N
Final advice. There is no hope in Adam group now or in the future cause there was no hope in the past. If the right issue happened just sell all. Mean time invest in Brown's group or Rich group to get rich.... All the best  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

3 Re: Please give your comments on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:18 pm

sharemarket

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Can any one explain what is go behind the Adam group of companies ?
AINV.N
PCHH.N

and its main subsidiary PCP.N
Final advice. There is no hope in Adam group now or in the future cause there was no hope in the past. If the right issue happened just sell all. Mean time invest in Brown's group or Rich group to get rich.... All the best  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
That's right, but prices should go up to at least right issue price. Otherwise who will accept rights?

4 Re: Please give your comments on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:20 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sharemarket wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Can any one explain what is go behind the Adam group of companies ?
AINV.N
PCHH.N

and its main subsidiary PCP.N
Final advice. There is no hope in Adam group now or in the future cause there was no hope in the past. If the right issue happened just sell all. Mean time invest in Brown's group or Rich group to get rich.... All the best  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
That's right, but prices should go up to at least right issue price. Otherwise who will accept rights?
What if trading suspended before Rights? Very Happy

5 Re: Please give your comments on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:39 pm

anges


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
garbage

6 Re: Please give your comments on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:33 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@anges wrote:garbage
totally agree

7 Re: Please give your comments on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:31 am

deli

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
You will never know when it will fly, the company had details broadcasted in its annual report about key personalities in technical positions. However, the company remains in the background- somewhat like Haleys group - harldly any advertising. This is bad specially for a new business where as Hayleys is established. Thos shows poor marketing and hence weak management.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum