Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Market will be Green today
by ruwan326 Today at 10:44 am

» Sri Lankan shares rise to 3-wk high on foreign buying
by ruwan326 Today at 5:45 am

» Fitch Downgrades Melsta Regal Finance; Affirms Nine Sri Lankan Finance Companies
by ruwan326 Today at 5:42 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by lahiru28 Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Free earn 120$...or above
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» Shares to Avoid
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 1:43 pm

» i am new comers forum
by NST Sayan Yesterday at 11:29 am

» How to pick winning stocks by analysis not through predictions and gossip news-1
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 6:59 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:40 pm

» expo.. @4.00
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:34 pm

» Wach out for RIL
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by anjelo Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 am

» FLCH , BIL
by anushka25 Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 pm

» LDEV GEARING UP
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:06 pm

» Monday blood bath
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:41 pm

» Sri Lankan shares extend gains to 2-week closing high
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:40 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Charts & Graphs » Technical Journal Book of NC

Technical Journal Book of NC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

1 Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:17 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
First topic message reminder :

The objective of this thread is for application,record keeping, review, evaluate and study of my own technical readings. So, in long term it benefited in making sharp our analysis throughout time to time evaluation and mistakes. This thread is for educational purpose only.
Any one can free to comment,post their own readings, and discuss, so we can learn altogether. And I do not wish to give any buy or sell recommendation through out this thread.


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

41 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:31 am

NC


Expert - Technical Analysis

42 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:33 am

NC


Expert - Technical Analysis



Last edited by NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

43 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:52 am

NC


Expert - Technical Analysis
Lesson Number 02:
"Don't believe rumors said by others without any clue."
This lesson is valuable not only in stock market but also in our personal and day to day life even.

44 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:16 am

NC


Expert - Technical Analysis
Lesson Number 03:
"Don't let your rational eye to blind by your own greediness, hate and your own weak emotions of your mind."

- "None can destroy iron, but its own rust can. Like wise no one can destroy person, but its own mindset can" -

45 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:15 am

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
Thanks NC for all the great posts ...... Very Happy

46 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:18 am

SHARK aka TAH

avatar
Expert
Expert
@NC wrote:
wa wa wa kiya atchichi song hey NC, may bohot kushi hogaya Very Happy keep up

47 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:01 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Glas Analysis: Review
@NC wrote:
@NC wrote:
@NC wrote:GLAS.N ; Analysis
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36330-glasn
GLAS.N ; Analysis Cont'd
count on EW
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think "c" leg possibly end 4 or 4.2 or 4.4
Closer look of Glas.n
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sometimes, it could be a-b-c-d-e correction based on ascending traingle, untill price level 4 is not break.
The a-b-c-d-e correction was null as the break of price level 4 on today...
Pattern completed sucessfully, with the break of 4.4.
And 5-3-5 zigzag correction (a-b-c) is null. Its sure this is a impulse.
Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

48 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:03 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
SHARK wrote:
@NC wrote:
wa wa wa kiya atchichi song hey NC, may bohot kushi hogaya Very Happy keep up
Acchey song !!! Very Happy Very Happy


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

49 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:10 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Analysis: Beru.N
Note: Beru is not a fundamentally strong share and its illiquid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There's a nice harmonic pattern in long term toward Rs.3 and Rs.4. And pitchfork shows the same direction.
The current resistant 2.5 (last LH) is crucial to break out the box with a high volume to confirm the trend reversal. If, so it will 3 and retest 2.5.
However, retracement could be possible around 2 on this stage. before break 2.5.
Supports: 2.2, 1.9 and 1.7 (schiff Fork). If it break 1.6 (LL) game is over.
Illquidty is another issue in these type of analysis.
We will see with the time....>>> Very Happy  Very Happy
Note: Beru is not a fundamentally strong share and its illiquid. This's anlysis for education purpose only.


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

50 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:45 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Great meaningful song of Kapuge ...


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

51 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:00 am

Eng Krishantha

avatar
Expert
Expert
Thanks for all technical and non technical things...
cheers cheers cheers

52 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:05 am

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Analysis: DPL.N
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In longterm view, bear trend is reversed with the break of LH (24), since after that there's no any new LL. So, all the other movements are just noises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Closer look of Dpl.n:
There's a HPP. so, the target is 20.
According to Schiff pitchfork, it shows a nice channel. The 50% line (ML) has achived @15. Currrently, there's a resistant. (the 50% line). Hence, it can have a pull back. 100% line (UPL)  @ 18.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Intraday view of Dpl.n:
As said by above chart, ML is a resistant, as you can see the double top @ 14.7. On the other hand, there's an ascending traingal. So, anything could be possible, in next couple of days. on  short term elliotwave counting I think it will do a correction, around 13.5.

Res: 15, 18, 20
Sup: 14, 13.5 , 12. (Be aware if it break 12, a good support)


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

53 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:27 am

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Dedicated to all Technical Analysts in the forum.... Very Happy  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

54 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:57 am

Sarabulathwita

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@NC wrote:The objective of this thread is for application,record keeping, review, evaluate and study of my own technical readings. So, in long term it benefited in making sharp our analysis throughout time to time evaluation and mistakes. This thread is for educational purpose only.
Any one can free to comment,post their own readings, and discuss, so we can learn altogether. And I do not wish to give any buy or sell recommendation through out this thread.


Wow a promotion

Well done. My congratulations

please let us know the time and venue of the party. We can get to know each other there.

We can decide what we do after the party too bounce bounce bounce bounce

Good luck

55 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:15 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Thanx sara... !!!


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

56 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:24 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Happy week end...


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

57 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:01 pm

SHARK aka TAH

avatar
Expert
Expert
Sstar & Mod Team need to fix the STARS Very Happy his stars stripped off Laughing

58 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:57 pm

VALUEPICK

avatar
Expert
Expert
@NC wrote:Analysis: DPL.N
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In longterm view, bear trend is reversed with the break of LH (24), since after that there's no any new LL. So, all the other movements are just noises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Closer look of Dpl.n:
There's a HPP. so, the target is 20.
According to Schiff pitchfork, it shows a nice channel. The 50% line (ML) has achived @15. Currrently, there's a resistant. (the 50% line). Hence, it can have a pull back. 100% line (UPL)  @ 18.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Intraday view of Dpl.n:
As said by above chart, ML is a resistant, as you can see the double top @ 14.7. On the other hand, there's an ascending traingal. So, anything could be possible, in next couple of days. on  short term elliotwave counting I think it will do a correction, around 13.5.

Res: 15, 18, 20
Sup: 14, 13.5 , 12. (Be aware if it break 12, a good support)

Thank you for your effort. NC Would you like to do some chart on UDPL//ELPL/MADU/BALA/MASK

Thanks.

59 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:00 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
@VALUEPICK wrote:
@NC wrote:Analysis: DPL.N
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In longterm view, bear trend is reversed with the break of LH (24), since after that there's no any new LL. So, all the other movements are just noises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Closer look of Dpl.n:
There's a HPP. so, the target is 20.
According to Schiff pitchfork, it shows a nice channel. The 50% line (ML) has achived @15. Currrently, there's a resistant. (the 50% line). Hence, it can have a pull back. 100% line (UPL)  @ 18.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Intraday view of Dpl.n:
As said by above chart, ML is a resistant, as you can see the double top @ 14.7. On the other hand, there's an ascending traingal. So, anything could be possible, in next couple of days. on  short term elliotwave counting I think it will do a correction, around 13.5.

Res: 15, 18, 20
Sup: 14, 13.5 , 12. (Be aware if it break 12, a good support)

Thank you for your effort. NC  Would you like to do some chart on UDPL//ELPL/MADU/BALA/MASK

Thanks.

Thanx bro...
I'll try to do with the time I have...


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

60 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:05 pm

VALUEPICK

avatar
Expert
Expert
Thanks. I know we have limited time. If you have time would you like to do Chart for UDPL/BALA only.

61 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:22 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
@ VP
Here the Chart of Bala.n
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cuurently there's sym. traingle. Those short to mid two targets (black/red) will depend on the break of the traingle. So, in crucial condition, cannot surely say where it take move..
Supports; 30, 28
Res; 32, 35



Last edited by NC on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

62 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:41 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Chart of UDPL.N:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Looks UDPL has more steady bullish sentiment than Bala, however its looks illiquid, this is a five year chart. 1 year chart there's an ascending traingle. breaking of it probably move toward 44.  
Targets; 44,
and 60 (may be long term, hard to say due to its illquidity)

Supports: 30, 28, 25 (black line)

Hope these two charts will help you... Very Happy Very Happy


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

63 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:54 am

VALUEPICK

avatar
Expert
Expert
Thank you so much for your effort. I think we need to discuss stocks before market recognize them. Otherwise we will have to pay premium for stocks in the current major uptrend.

64 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:21 am

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
@VALUEPICK wrote:Thank you so much for your effort. I think we need to discuss stocks before market recognize them. Otherwise we will have to pay premium for stocks in the current major uptrend.
Yep, that true. Very Happy
By the way, I've noted that you're more interested in Plantation. On current, economical condition, I think we should also look in
- construction And Engineering
- Power and energy
- Hotels and travels. (As Govt. Strategic Dev)
- land and property
- and Export oriented businesses (like Manufacturing, Plantation etc)
as well.
I'm only curious about the budget....


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

65 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:47 am

VALUEPICK

avatar
Expert
Expert
I have all sort of such as diversify, food and beverages, hospitals, manufacturing etc. For example I had TYRE. Because it is a small quantity I disposed it recently. I go behind only business that I know very well. We are seeing down trend for prices of gold, oil, grain and other raw materials. Therefore companies in food processing and production are going to benefit lot. Consumer purchasing power also will increase. There will be demand for new assets including stocks and emerging commodities. Particularly second phase of a major uptrend is the longest one. It is better to adjust our stocks to benefit from coming uptrend/industry/business cycles. Mainly I like value stocks. Still Plantations in number one value sector in the CSE.  There will be good demand for food and hot beverage stocks (consumer staples) in the coming years and decade. In addition there will be lot acquisitions opportunities and private equity opportunities   in this area especially in the Asian pacific region. Share market investors also will have great opportunities in this area. Human cannot postpone eating and drinking.I think export oriented food companies might get some support from this budget.  
Good luck!

66 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:01 pm

VALUEPICK

avatar
Expert
Expert
@NC wrote:
@VALUEPICK wrote:Thank you so much for your effort. I think we need to discuss stocks before market recognize them. Otherwise we will have to pay premium for stocks in the current major uptrend.
Yep, that true. Very Happy
By the way, I've noted that you're more interested in Plantation. On current, economical condition, I think we should also look in
- construction And Engineering
- Power and energy
- Hotels and travels. (As Govt. Strategic Dev)
- land and property
- and Export oriented businesses (like Manufacturing, Plantation etc)
as well.
I'm only curious about the budget....

NC

We need to study the least appreciated stocks, stagnated and pullback stocks in each sector. As long as value, trend and intermediate trend is up then it is a place to look for. My gut feeling is we might have great returns from these stocks next. Good luck!

67 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:28 am

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

68 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:32 am

Pethi

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@VALUEPICK wrote:
@NC wrote:
@VALUEPICK wrote:Thank you so much for your effort. I think we need to discuss stocks before market recognize them. Otherwise we will have to pay premium for stocks in the current major uptrend.
Yep, that true. Very Happy
By the way, I've noted that you're more interested in Plantation. On current, economical condition, I think we should also look in
- construction And Engineering
- Power and energy
- Hotels and travels. (As Govt. Strategic Dev)
- land and property
- and Export oriented businesses (like Manufacturing, Plantation etc)
as well.
I'm only curious about the budget....

NC

We need to study the least appreciated stocks, stagnated and pullback stocks in each sector. As long as value, trend and intermediate trend is up then it is a place to look for. My gut feeling is we might have great returns from these stocks next. Good luck!


when is the budget. do you know?

69 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:40 am

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

70 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:36 am

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Analysis: BFL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There're 4 targets based on harmonic patterns.
T1 (145), T2 (160) (blue pattern), are most achiveble in short to mid term.
T3 (170), T4 (200) ( yellow pattern), is mostly achiveble in longterm.

In black line, it shows a sym. traingle. Every harmonic pattern comes with traingles. But, there's a difference in BFL traingle and Gran traingle. Bfl, trend reversal is confirmed. But, in gran its not. (I'll explain it in gran chart.) If you think to average more Bfl, Its better to wait close above 135. Beacuse, the buying pressure is still low.
Note that 125 is a strong support, if it break next is 120.

(http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36765-nc-shark-robotocfix-pls-share-your-valuable-idea)


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

71 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:41 am

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Analysis: EW count on GREG.N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

looks like its in its final leg.
So, the
5th leg could be either end at 16.5
or Either end at 18
or either at 19-20
(Untill 14.5 level is not broken..)
Note: 15 is a good support, if 15 is broken, next is 14.5.
(http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36765-nc-shark-robotocfix-pls-share-your-valuable-idea)



Last edited by NC on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

72 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:44 am

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Analysis: GRAN.N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is a 3 year view of Gran. And I did a elliotwave (EW) count also, for more confirmation. since there's a failed pattern too as I showed. ( Their EPS is low) So, the current trend is still negative.
However, There're positive signs, of trend reversal:
The MACD shows continuously positive divergence.
New implulse moves of EW.
and Harmonic pattern (HPP).
Targets: 50, (target1), 58-60 (target 2)

Closer look of Gran
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In closer looks, those harmonic patterns working.
Blue harmonic pattern is totally completed, if it hit at 50, where target1, was 4 , and target 2 is 50.
Yellow harmonic pattern will complete its 1st target at 50. and 2nd target at 60.
Yellow HPP goes with the major EW count. and seems it runs it 3rd leg, mostly could end at 50, if so 5 leg at 60.
Blue Hpp goes with the sub EW count. Seems it had end it 3rd leg @ 44, then 5 leg mostly could end at 50.

(http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36765-nc-shark-robotocfix-pls-share-your-valuable-idea)


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

73 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:39 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
All time Bests of Arijith Singh; Unplugged
Enjoy....  cheers


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

74 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:30 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Happy Weekend... cheers


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

75 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:17 am

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Good work NC Smile

Pls don't over do this music thing - both NC and Shark Smile

76 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:45 am

lasantha11111


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Mona chart draw karala hari GREG wage wedakma nethi shares gena kiyannda hadane de genanam ape eheti pehedimak ne..
shark aiya wage hoda fundamental value ekak thiyana shares walata technical analyzes karannakooo....

77 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:30 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis


Feel better than Somi Boys Movie>>> Very Happy Very Happy


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

78 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:25 am

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
@NC wrote:
@NC wrote:
@NC wrote:GLAS.N ; Analysis
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36330-glasn
GLAS.N ; Analysis Cont'd
count on EW
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think "c" leg possibly end 4 or 4.2 or 4.4
Closer look of Glas.n
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sometimes, it could be a-b-c-d-e correction based on ascending traingle, untill price level 4 is not break.
The a-b-c-d-e correction was null as the break of price level 4 on today...

Glas.N Analysis: Cont'd - 29/09/2014
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hoped to do a glas chart on Monday morning.. !! Very Happy
Based on previous technical readings Glas has completed its two targets, 4.4 and 5 (Apx). And RSI showing a slight over bought situation. (circled). However, the trend is bullish based on weekly and daily pivots. So, the targets of coming days are 5, 5.4 and last 6 as shown in the chart.
If it breaks 4.7 it may test 4.4 or 4.2 - 4.1 levels.
Over all trend is bull above 3.6

-GL

Annex: Pivot points
R4 5.3
midpoint 5.2
R3 5.1
midpoint 5.0
R2 4.9
midpoint 4.9
R1 4.8
midpoint 4.8
PP 4.7
midpoint 4.7
S1 4.6
midpoint 4.6
S2 4.5
midpoint 4.4
S3 4.3
midpoint 4.2
S4 4.1


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

79 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:00 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Analysis: Vfin.N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Low risk entry point @ 46, with the Sym. triangle with STP (stoploss) @ 46.
Targets 50, 55, 60
Very Happy


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

80 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:15 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Enjoy some moment !!! Very Happy


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

81 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:45 pm

Dr Stock

avatar
Co-Admin
Good work NC. keep it up !
I think you are restricted with this DFN.
You cant draw graphs , lines forward from the current date.
Hope you got my point.
Amibroker is a good software but we have to download EOD data for that.
Anybody know any other ?

82 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:47 am

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
@ Dr, hope you the answer from zoozoo.. you can also try MT4 platform


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

83 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:47 am

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
@NC wrote:Analysis: DPL.N
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In longterm view, bear trend is reversed with the break of LH (24), since after that there's no any new LL. So, all the other movements are just noises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Closer look of Dpl.n:
There's a HPP. so, the target is 20.
According to Schiff pitchfork, it shows a nice channel. The 50% line (ML) has achived @15. Currrently, there's a resistant. (the 50% line). Hence, it can have a pull back. 100% line (UPL)  @ 18.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Intraday view of Dpl.n:
As said by above chart, ML is a resistant, as you can see the double top @ 14.7. On the other hand, there's an ascending traingal. So, anything could be possible, in next couple of days. on  short term elliotwave counting I think it will do a correction, around 13.5.

Res: 15, 18, 20
Sup: 14, 13.5 , 12. (Be aware if it break 12, a good support)

Analysis; DPL (cont'd)

Recently, 14.5 resistant was break so, intraday ascending triangle, break upward.
So, I did a EW count on DPL, for short term outlook.
seems it s running 5th leg, as you can see in the diagram it could either end at 15 or 16 or 18. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

84 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:09 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Analysis: Tjl.N
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think its time to buy...  Very Happy
Look at the channel of fractals and Pitch fork (Black), Seems a swing low point.
And I also came up with our new indicator Pivot Point, Closing price 19.8 is just above Monthly Woodie Pivot (19.7) & Weekly Woodie Pivot @ 19.8 and Fib .pp @ 20. Break of 20 defa Tjl will move up many buyers will attract...
However, break of 19.5 Supports're
18.5  and 17
Opportunities're coming Very Happy


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

85 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:37 pm

NC

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Here attached the valuation guide (zipped), based on Graham number method. 
Data extracted by Asha Phipllips Val. guide (29/09/2014). (EPS;Annaualized EPS)
(Include Sector wise and ASI; 2pages)

Note: There may be errors and mistakes of while data extraction from pdf to xlsx. Hence, I don't guarantee the accuracy of this document and not representing any type of investment advice. 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jgm02dhuocke6w/archive.zip?dl=0

Very Happy


_________________
" Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure. So, If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading. "

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum