Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Stock Broker Companies for sale
by janith123 Today at 9:26 pm

» Fresh push to woo UK investors to SL
by ruwan326 Today at 8:03 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 7:59 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Today at 6:50 pm

» Central Bank will intervene if rupee moves on speculation – official
by Yahapalanaya Today at 6:18 pm

» FUTURE WINNING STOCKS AT BOTTOM LEVEL
by Yahapalanaya Today at 6:15 pm

» US Share Market Crash Seems to Good for Sri Lankan/Asian Share Market and Currencies
by Yahapalanaya Today at 5:26 pm

» Nimal returns to stock market
by sapumal Today at 4:53 pm

» Stock price decline leaves John Keells (JKH) vulnerable to a takeover by Sri Lanka’s oligarchs
by ruwan326 Today at 8:08 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 9:56 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:45 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by ruwan326 Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:23 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:55 pm

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:06 pm

» Arjun Alosius and Mano Thittawella
by janith123 Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:29 pm

» Global stock markets plunging, Sri Lanka’s CSE takes no notice - 11 October 2018
by EquityChamp Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:24 pm

» Stock Market Cartoons
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:42 pm

» HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE
by EquityChamp Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market - Blood Bath on First Day of Ranil's fourth Term lead UNP Government - over 500,000 Investors are awaiting Rs.500,000 per investor Margin Trading promise given in UNP Manifesto amounting to over Rs.250 Billion
by ranferdi Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 am

» Dhammika shows way out of middle income trap
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am

» Our forum moderator Teller narrowly missed the year 2018 Nobel Prize for economics science to a pair of American economists, William D. Nordhaus and Paul M. Romer
by janith123 Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:53 pm

» Learn Forex Trading for Beginner
by yogi11137 Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:12 pm

» Pakistan’s debt problem
by shalika.56 Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:09 pm

» EUR/USD is in a downtrend and needs to clear 1.1650
by GersonH Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:06 am

» USD/JPY: Buy Or Sell?
by GersonH Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:03 am

» BFL & poultry Stock
by janith123 Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:26 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:35 pm

» NDB RIGHTS
by DS Wijesinghe Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:42 pm

» Fuel price formula will be useless if we reveal it: CBSL Senior Deputy Governor
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:01 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Charts & Graphs » Technical Journal Book of NC

Technical Journal Book of NC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

1 Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:17 pm

NC

Expert - Technical Analysis
First topic message reminder :

The objective of this thread is for application,record keeping, review, evaluate and study of my own technical readings. So, in long term it benefited in making sharp our analysis throughout time to time evaluation and mistakes. This thread is for educational purpose only.
Any one can free to comment,post their own readings, and discuss, so we can learn altogether. And I do not wish to give any buy or sell recommendation through out this thread.

121 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:58 pm

NC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

122 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:20 pm

NC

To enjoy today s Green... Very Happy
If today close above 7200.. That's high probability the turning point...  Very Happy cheers

123 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:19 pm

NC

The Exact Answer.... Very Happy
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/03/27/this-pretty-girl-was-seeking-a-rich-husband-the-reply-she-got-from-a-banker-was-priceless/

The following is what a women posted on a dating forum seeking a rich husband:

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.
My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?
Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.
I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
Ms. Pretty
A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below:
Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.
Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.
Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.
Hope this reply helps.
signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO

124 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:30 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert
@NC wrote:The Exact Answer.... Very Happy
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/03/27/this-pretty-girl-was-seeking-a-rich-husband-the-reply-she-got-from-a-banker-was-priceless/

The following is what a women posted on a dating forum seeking a rich husband:

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.
My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?
Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.
I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
Ms. Pretty
A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below:
Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.
Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.
Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.
Hope this reply helps.
signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO

Honestly. Do we analyse things as J.P.Morgan CEO. Surprised Surprised

Any way good one NC.

125 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:53 am

NC

Thats called Rational Thinking... Very Happy

126 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:52 am

NC

Glas Analysis; (28/10/2014)

Successful completion of HPP pattern and seems end of its 3rd leg. After the pattern completion we sold, now its time to look again for its 5th leg on EW.
It did 38.2% Fib retracement. ( The classical Ret: of 4th leg.)
Targets for the 5th leg is given.
T1: 4.9 - 5 ; Double top (should be with careful at this level)
T2: 5.3 -5.4
T3: 6
Generally we can look for return above 20%. With a minimum risk (5%) of STP @ 4.4/-(Weekly S1.)
Bcz Weekly PP @ 4.5. And Yesterday has closed above the Weekly pivot is a good bullish sign.
Further, in fundamentally, the reduction of electricity prices for industries and fuel prices could hope some more profits on Glas in future..
Very Happy

127 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:42 pm

NC

Kapi:

Small HPP can see in daily Kapi chart. Its 1st target is almost completed. Though its small, its potential to make a new HH to 60. Even with its right issue the counter has become attractive, and having a good buying pressure.
Fundamentally, strong and undervalued share. Thus with the 2015 budget construction companies are favored and large scale of constructions're proposed.
Very Happy

128 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:51 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert
@NC wrote:Kapi:

Small HPP can see in daily Kapi chart. Its 1st target is almost completed. Though its small, its potential to make a new HH to 60. Even with its right issue the counter has become attractive, and having a good buying pressure.
Fundamentally, strong and undervalued share. Thus with the 2015 budget construction companies are favored and large scale of constructions're proposed.
Very Happy

NC

KAPI is one of my favorite stocks & i expect a major uptrend in it. So thank you for preparing a chart to conform the accuracy of judgment again.

129 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:53 pm

NC

Namu Analysis:

Namu is a fundamentally strong and undervalued company. Accroding to 2 years of history reading, seems its moving in a channel, as showed in the chart. A small double bottom could be identified and could ba taken as a good support and a STP.
Further, Namu is popular for its diversified crops. Mainly on Oil Palms. Continuous highest earnings even other palntation recroded lower earnings.
Thus, its attractive to investors on its higher dividends. The, con is its somewhat illquid.

130 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:37 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
if goes back to 84 lovely, then should hit 100 Very Happy

131 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:18 pm

RoomGirl

Manager - Equity Analytics
Thanks NC. Now we have really good team in SLEF.!

132 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:20 pm

NC

@SHARK aka TAH wrote:if goes back to 84 lovely, then should hit 100 Very Happy
Totally Addicted to HPP..
lol!

133 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:36 pm

NC

One of few important persons should be Honored by Technical Readers who developed the following theories...

134 Risk Management 1 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:14 am

NC

Risk Management 1: Deciding entry points and Stoplosses

Buying stocks is simple, as simple as buying a one kilo of sugar from a shop. But deciding a entry point is not so simple. When, deciding (positions) entry point of stocks, its always risk engaged process. Hence, it should be rationally evaluated with your strategy. So, the following questions need to ask from yourself prior to jump in.
- what's the stop loss (STP)?
- How much is the risk?
- What's the target?
- How much is the risk-reward ratio?

Don't loose your money
For example if you had Rs.1000/- account. And if you loss 10%, your balance is Rs.900/-. So, lets assume next time you got a profit of 10% from Rs. 900/-. But it doesn't recover your Rs.1000/-, the total you get is Rs.990/-. Rs. 10 loss still there comparatively with the initial investment. In order to recover your Rs. 1000/- you need a profit of 11.12% not 10%. So, don't loose your money. So, it need to keep a tight STP is cut your losses.

Deciding entry points and STPs.
Above is a graph with derived by mathematical calculations.
For example a person decided to buy stock at Rs. 2.2. So, the risk as above shown in the graph relates with rate of change. The rate of change relates with your total portfolio. ( Consider the 1st example, with the profit gains.)
As shown in the chart;
1. Is the highest rate of change (RF), amount risk up to 5%. This is shown as the Minimal and the Best risk level for one to take. So, its highly recommended.
2. The next level of RF, amount risk 5% to 20%. This also could be accepted. And taken as optimal up to 10%.
3. Lower RF. Risk vary from 20% - 50%. Poor risk management. Is not recommended.
4. Lowest RF. Risk above 50%. Very poor risk management, is not recommended.

Deciding Targets:
Deciding targets, mostly go with the technical analysis. But I'm not saying fundamentally its not possible. Targets should not be too small, not too high, should be achievable in decided time frame, especially evaluating risk reward ratios.

Deciding Risk-Reward Ratio (RRR):

At least you RRR should be 2 or above 2. (Refer the 1st example). Normally my minimum RRR is 4. Means if I risk 1 rupee, I'm looking a gain of 4 rupee. But don't misunderstand it didn't mean that i'm looking for 400% gain. No its not. The percentage I risk. (20% gain and 5% risk, RRR is 4)
RRR = (Your target price - Your entry price)/ Amount you risk

So, in conclusion,
Be patience till you find a less risk level to enter. Don't blindly jump in without rationally evaluated. Targets should be evaluated carefully.  
- Risk up to 5% is the best risk level to enter.
- Risk of 5% -10% can be taken as a optimal risk.
- Above 20% risk is not recommended.
- RRR should be at least 2.

- GL
NC
Very Happy

Hope to come with, another article of "Deciding Optimal Profit Taking". And some teachnical readings of Tjl, Colo, Csd coming soon...
~ Cut your losses and let run your profits ~

135 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:24 am

RPPA

Expert
Expert
@NC wrote:Risk Management 1: Deciding entry points and Stoplosses

Buying stocks is simple, as simple as buying a one kilo of sugar from a shop. But deciding a entry point is not so simple. When, deciding (positions) entry point of stocks, its always risk engaged process. Hence, it should be rationally evaluated with your strategy. So, the following questions need to ask from yourself prior to jump in.
- what's the stop loss (STP)?
- How much is the risk?
- What's the target?
- How much is the risk-reward ratio?

Don't loose your money
For example if you had Rs.1000/- account. And if you loss 10%, your balance is Rs.900/-. So, lets assume next time you got a profit of 10% from Rs. 900/-. But it doesn't recover your Rs.1000/-, the total you get is Rs.990/-. Rs. 10 loss still there comparatively with the initial investment. In order to recover your Rs. 1000/- you need a profit of 11.12% not 10%. So, don't loose your money. So, it need to keep a tight STP is cut your losses.

Deciding entry points and STPs.
Above is a graph with derived by mathematical calculations.
For example a person decided to buy stock at Rs. 2.2. So, the risk as above shown in the graph relates with rate of change. The rate of change relates with your total portfolio. ( Consider the 1st example, with the profit gains.)
As shown in the chart;
1. Is the highest rate of change (RF), amount risk up to 5%. This is shown as the Minimal and the Best risk level for one to take. So, its highly recommended.
2. The next level of RF, amount risk 5% to 20%. This also could be accepted. And taken as optimal up to 10%.
3. Lower RF. Risk vary from 20% - 50%. Poor risk management. Is not recommended.
4. Lowest RF. Risk above 50%. Very poor risk management, is not recommended.

Deciding Targets:
Deciding targets, mostly go with the technical analysis. But I'm not saying fundamentally its not possible. Targets should not be too small, not too high, should be achievable in decided time frame, especially evaluating risk reward ratios.

Deciding Risk-Reward Ratio (RRR):

At least you RRR should be 2 or above 2. (Refer the 1st example). Normally my minimum RRR is 4. Means if I risk 1 rupee, I'm looking a gain of 4 rupee. But don't misunderstand it didn't mean that i'm looking for 400% gain. No its not. The percentage I risk. (20% gain and 5% risk, RRR is 4)
RRR = (Your target price - Your entry price)/ Amount you risk

So, in conclusion,
Be patience till you find a less risk level to enter. Don't blindly jump in without rationally evaluated. Targets should be evaluated carefully.  
- Risk up to 5% is the best risk level to enter.
- Risk of 5% -10% can be taken as a optimal risk.
- Above 20% risk is not recommended.
- RRR should be at least 2.

- GL
NC
Very Happy

Hope to come with, another article of "Deciding Optimal Profit Taking". And some teachnical readings of Tjl, Colo, Csd coming soon...
~ Cut your losses and let run your profits ~

Good Job

NC. Great

136 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:30 am

zoozzoo

@NC wrote:
One of few important persons should be Honored by Technical Readers who developed the following theories...

respect them Very Happy Smile

137 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:38 am

kassachandi

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Mr NC can u please do a chart on CINV.It is very undervalued and attractive for me. Thanks

138 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:15 pm

NC

@kassachandi wrote:Mr NC can u please do a chart on CINV.It is very undervalued and attractive for me. Thanks
Yes, CINV is a undervalued share. But donot go all after most undervalue stocks, bcz the counter has been unattractive due to some of reason, that couldn't be explained just looking financial statements. Its not realavent with CINV, generally satated it.
Technically, if you can wait to retest 100 its good.
However, if you hope to buy no objections. Bcz weekly pivot @ 100. If so better to keep your STP just below 98.
Very Happy
Attachments
cinv.png
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(37 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

139 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:20 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
Thanks nc

140 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:45 pm

kassachandi

Mr NC i cannot download the png file of CINV Sad

141 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:49 pm

NC

@kassachandi wrote:Mr NC i cannot download the png file of CINV  Sad
Here it's.. Very Happy servmig wasn't working when I tried to upload...

Yes, CINV is a undervalued share. But donot go all after most undervalue stocks, bcz the counter has been unattractive due to some of reason, that couldn't be explained just looking financial statements. Its not realavent with CINV, generally satated it.
Technically, if you can wait to retest 100 its good.
However, if you hope to buy no objections. Bcz weekly pivot @ 100. If so better to keep your STP just below 98.
Very Happy

142 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:50 pm

NC

143 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:21 am

kassachandi

Thank u very much mr. NC ....

144 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:26 am

NC

@NC wrote:Namu Analysis:

Namu is a fundamentally strong and undervalued company. Accroding to 2 years of history reading, seems its moving in a channel, as showed in the chart. A small double bottom could be identified and could ba taken as a good support and a STP.
Further, Namu is popular for its diversified crops. Mainly on Oil Palms. Continuous highest earnings even other palntation recroded lower earnings.
Thus, its attractive to investors on its higher dividends. The, con is its somewhat illquid.

Targets for Namu:
Short term: 115/- -110/-
Mid - long term: 160/-

Very Happy

Last edited by NC on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

145 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:30 am

NC

Tjl: Good sign of buy.
Short term target: 21/-
STP: 19/-

Very Happy

146 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:47 am

NC

Keep in touch with Wata and CSD. Opportunities ahead:
Wata will dip after XD date, 5/11/2014. Can be easily collected.
Short term Traget: 25/-
CSD: keep in touch. Target is 24/-
Very Happy

147 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:57 am

NC

JINS.N:

148 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:44 pm

NC

149 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:08 pm

fff4sl

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Mr.NC
Why u said to kit with CSD? Any div or sin stat out???

150 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:00 am

NC

@fff4sl wrote:Mr.NC
I don't know about it and I didn't meant it.
I wanna say, Good entry points coming soon... Very Happy

151 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:18 am

NC

152 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:28 am

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
@NC wrote:JINS.N:
Thanks NC...

153 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:37 am

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
LIOC to extend over 50+

OSEA,TJL,PLC JINS and VONE will go to next level

VPEL to the next level Very Happy

CTBL ASIY to next level

Their are other shares too will slowly move, but i am following these only.

In Finance Sector
SFIN UBC

UBC thogh over valued seem to hold on future expectations.

154 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:40 am

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
Also like to add VFIN Very Happy

155 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:22 pm

NC

@NC wrote:
@fff4sl wrote:Mr.NC
I don't know about it and I didn't meant it.
I wanna say, Good entry points coming soon... Very Happy
I was waited for today... Very Happy

CSD.N: Analysis

Here's the 5 years history view.

Csd is moving in a long term channel. With the Hpp its completed it 16/- the first target and hit the ML. Then it retest some support. The 14/- was a good support as it's the 50% horizontal line there. And it is retested nicely.
Targets are;
S/T (short term) - 16 (Double top and 50% ML)
M/T - 21/- (75% line and 2.61 fib.ext),
L/T- 24-25/-. (100% UML)

Here's the one year view of CSD;

If you clearly observed there's a small hpp. With todays break of 15/- its mostly confirmed and its good bullish sign. It could make double top at HH - 16.2/- the critical Res.
If it clearly break it'll easily move towards 21/-.

-GL
Very Happy

156 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:05 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
Thanks NC Very Happy

157 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:43 pm

dow

thanks NC Smile

158 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Ok One

thanks Mr NC Good Job...... I love you

159 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:24 am

NC

නිකමට වගේ හිතුන ASI එක දිහා බලන්න...දැන්නම් කට්ටියට මේවා බලලත් එපා වෙලා ඇති.
ඒත් වැඩේ කියන්නේ elliotwave බැලුවත්, harmonics බැලුවත්, pitchfork බැලුවත්, කොයි විදිහට read කලත්, එන්නේ එකම results නේ...
Very Happy

Very Happy

160 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:19 am

VALUEPICK

Expert
Expert
ඔයා හරි. පොඩි ප්‍රතිචාර හොඳට කොටස් ගන්න හොඳයි මේවගේ උඩට යන වෙළදපොලක. ලොකු ප්‍රතිචාර ආවොත් පරෙස්සම් වෙන්න වෝන. මාස 2 සිට අටක් දක්වා යනකොට අපිට දිසාව තවදුරටත් බලන්ගන්න පුළුවන්. එකක් කියන්න වෝන. දැන් කොටස් වෙළඳ පොලේ පලුමුවුන අදිරිය අවසන්. ඊලඟ අදිරයට ගැලපෙන කොටස් තියාගන්න වෝන.ස්තුති.

161 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:38 am

NC

Thanx VP...

162 UBC & PABC on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am

hlsindrajith

@SHARK aka TAH wrote:LIOC to extend over 50+

OSEA,TJL,PLC JINS and VONE will go to next level

VPEL to the next level Very Happy

CTBL ASIY to next level

Their are other shares too will slowly move, but i am following these only.

In Finance Sector
SFIN UBC

UBC thogh over valued seem to hold on future expectations.

UBC & PABC have almost same speculation level but the lowest share prices of a Bank now. The management involved in both companies are capable of value creation. The leverage created is also favourable for rise of price. I believe in the middle term these two are one of the best because CB consolidation process definitely made the Banks less competitive and therefore the Banks are able to make profits sustainably. Apart from those who now hold shares are also influential. The return in these circumstances may probably over 25%. This is my opinion. Can any one critically analyze Please

163 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:41 pm

NC

164 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:23 pm

fff4sl

Thanks for the CSD.N Analysis Mr.NC...

165 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:50 am

NC

@fff4sl wrote:Thanks for the CSD.N Analysis Mr.NC...

Though the interim report is good and break 15, still the run hasn't started. Therefore, it may have tendency to dip again closer to 14. (Apx.) Bcz 15 has become the 50% retracement and big buyer(s) waiting around 14.
So, lets see. Keep your STP @ just below 14/-. Bcz, Market doesn't always react as we expect..
Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum