Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Market will be Green today
by ruwan326 Today at 10:44 am

» Sri Lankan shares rise to 3-wk high on foreign buying
by ruwan326 Today at 5:45 am

» Fitch Downgrades Melsta Regal Finance; Affirms Nine Sri Lankan Finance Companies
by ruwan326 Today at 5:42 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by lahiru28 Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Free earn 120$...or above
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» Shares to Avoid
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 1:43 pm

» i am new comers forum
by NST Sayan Yesterday at 11:29 am

» How to pick winning stocks by analysis not through predictions and gossip news-1
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 6:59 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:40 pm

» expo.. @4.00
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:34 pm

» Wach out for RIL
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by anjelo Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 am

» FLCH , BIL
by anushka25 Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 pm

» LDEV GEARING UP
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:06 pm

» Monday blood bath
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:41 pm

» Sri Lankan shares extend gains to 2-week closing high
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:40 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Charts & Graphs » Technical Journal Book of NC

Technical Journal Book of NC

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1 Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:17 pm

NC

Expert - Technical Analysis
The objective of this thread is for application,record keeping, review, evaluate and study of my own technical readings. So, in long term it benefited in making sharp our analysis throughout time to time evaluation and mistakes. This thread is for educational purpose only.
Any one can free to comment,post their own readings, and discuss, so we can learn altogether. And I do not wish to give any buy or sell recommendation through out this thread.

2 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:43 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
Hooray Basketball

3 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:32 pm

NC

Studies: Bill Williams lecs (Trading Chaos)
Re-align of chaos and fractal time to time; Master Theory
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36531-bill-williams-lec-about-choas-and-fractals

4 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:46 pm

NC

OSEA.N - analysis
I have recently, notice most members are talking and asking about osea.n. So, I decided to do a analysis on my personal view.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Based on elliotwave; I think its runs the 5th wave (5W), and target for the 5W is 28.(2.61 ext). And you can see the elliot wave channel. Its also, warns the end of 5W soon.

5 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:54 pm

NC

@NC wrote:OSEA.N - analysis
I have recently, notice most members are talking and asking about osea.n. So, I decided to do a analysis on my personal view.

Based on elliotwave; I think its runs the 5th wave (5W), and target for the 5W is 28.(2.61 ext). And you can see the elliot wave channel. Its also, warns the end of 5W soon.
OSEA .N - Analysis Cont'd
This is the Pitchfork anlysis..
According to the pitchfork, the 1st target is 26 (ML), sucessfully hit. Then the UML target is around 30, as at today.
So based on those two analytic shows one target 28-30. And after target, I think osea'll do some correction soon around 22 - 24.

6 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:56 pm

sachee

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Great work NC

7 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:12 pm

NC

@sachee wrote:Great work NC
Very Happy
Hey sachee by the way how's your folio now...

8 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:18 pm

NC

GLAS.N ; Analysis
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36330-glasn
GLAS.N ; Analysis Cont'd
count on EW
I think "c" leg possibly end 4 or 4.2 or 4.4

9 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:27 pm

NC

@NC wrote:GLAS.N ; Analysis
GLAS.N ; Analysis Cont'd
count on EW
Closer look of Glas.n
sometimes, it could be a-b-c-d-e correction based on ascending traingle, untill price level 4 is not break.

10 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:42 pm

NC

Orchestral Epic Music Performance...

11 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:44 pm

NC

Orchestral Performance, Game of Throne Theme...

12 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:48 pm

NC

Analysis: LIOC
Successfully target achieved
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36006-lioc-harmonics

13 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:51 am

sachee

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
NC

I sold REEF N half of quantity (2800 Shares) @ 21 price for reduce d risk like as u mentioned but its loss, actually i need to sell my all my shares in minimizing loss and say bye to share market,like dis place not suitable for me i had profit 2011-2012 but current situation is so sad any way thanx for ur support brother Smile Smile

14 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:31 am

NC

@sachee wrote:NC

I sold REEF N half of quantity (2800 Shares) @ 21 price for reduce d risk like as u mentioned but its loss, actually i need to sell my all my shares in minimizing loss and say bye to share  market,like dis place not suitable for me i had profit 2011-2012 but current situation is  so sad any way thanx for ur support brother Smile Smile

As I said before, Reef will go up and may break 25 even, but it needs months or perhaps a year. So you can sell the rest in profit. You know sometimes, to save a patient who had sever risky life threatening wounds, doctors cut away some parts of the body to save the life of the patient.
As same as here, we have to accept a minimum loose to protect our majority money. Everyone, make losses in stock market time to time, even most experienced veteran traders too. Bcz, anything can be possible at stock market, that's its nature, we have to adapt to it, unless we cannot survive.
So, don't worry bro... be patience and wait.  Smile  Smile  Sometimes in our lives it doesn't work as our dedication and commitment, perhaps it need a time. Once, Abdul Kalm says, "the meaning of the word FAIL, its First Attempt In Learning". I also, had losses when I was fresh at CSE. After, that sever losses, I didn't get out of CSE, instead I stop trading and I started to study from my own mistakes about stocks and other financial market, how to evaluate, in fundamentally and technically etc.

And, I studied more than two years, and I still studying. And it was so hard, I had no one to ask, no one to clarify... but I didn't give up. I studied continuously many hours per day, though it was so stressful.  On those days, the technical analysis were totally greek for me. Very Happy

You know the most important weapon of a hunter, is the patience. First, you need to select a worth animal. And we keep looking at them for months. And we hunt them, when they are weak as same as hunters. So we can, hunt them easily with less effort. We sell those when they're strong.
The wrong of your stocks was not the animal, but the time you hunt, the entry. Once, Warren Buffet says, If we pick stocks at right time, no matter if we sell at a average high, since its profitable.
And CSE is having a good future, so you can recover all your losses and earn decent profit within couple of years.
That's my view, I haven't to say anything more. Decision is yours.
"Every dark cloud has a silver line. Take your failure as a silver line and learn from your failures, they teach us a life long lesson..."

- GL (NC)

" If market beats me I'll accept the loose and I say to my self, one day I'll be strong and beat you, is not for revenge but to see whether I am enough strong, to beat them all..." - NC

15 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:35 am

sachee

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Thanx macho

16 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:45 pm

NC

@NC wrote:
@NC wrote:GLAS.N ; Analysis
GLAS.N ; Analysis Cont'd
count on EW
Closer look of Glas.n
sometimes, it could be a-b-c-d-e correction based on ascending traingle, untill price level 4 is not break.
The a-b-c-d-e correction was null as the break of price level 4 on today...

17 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:48 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
@NC wrote:

I sold REEF N half of quantity (2800 Shares) @ 21 price for reduce d risk like as u mentioned but its loss, actually i need to sell my all my shares in minimizing loss and say bye to share  market,like dis place not suitable for me i had profit 2011-2012 but current situation is  so sad any way thanx for ur support brother Smile Smile

As I said before, Reef will go up and may break 25 even, but it needs months or perhaps a year. So you can sell the rest in profit. You know sometimes, to save a patient who had sever risky life threatening wounds, doctors cut away some parts of the body to save the life of the patient.
As same as here, we have to accept a minimum loose to protect our majority money. Everyone, make losses in stock market time to time, even most experienced veteran traders too. Bcz, anything can be possible at stock market, that's its nature, we have to adapt to it, unless we cannot survive.
So, don't worry bro... be patience and wait.  Smile  Smile  Sometimes in our lives it doesn't work as our dedication and commitment, perhaps it need a time. Once, Abdul Kalm says, "the meaning of the word FAIL, its First Attempt In Learning". I also, had losses when I was fresh at CSE. After, that sever losses, I didn't get out of CSE, instead I stop trading and I started to study from my own mistakes about stocks and other financial market, how to evaluate, in fundamentally and technically etc.

And, I studied more than two years, and I still studying. And it was so hard, I had no one to ask, no one to clarify... but I didn't give up. I studied continuously many hours per day, though it was so stressful.  On those days, the technical analysis were totally greek for me. Very Happy

You know the most important weapon of a hunter, is the patience. First, you need to select a worth animal. And we keep looking at them for months. And we hunt them, when they are weak as same as hunters. So we can, hunt them easily with less effort. We sell those when they're strong.
The wrong of your stocks was not the animal, but the time you hunt, the entry. Once, Warren Buffet says, If we pick stocks at right time, no matter if we sell at a average high, since its profitable.
And CSE is having a good future, so you can recover all your losses and earn decent profit within couple of years.
"Every dark cloud has a silver line. Take your failure as a silver line and learn from your failures, they teach us a life long lesson..."

- GL (NC)

" If market beats me I'll accept the loose and I say to my self, one day I'll be strong and beat you, is not for revenge but to see whether I am enough strong, to beat them all..." - NC
මාර talkz NC

18 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:51 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
We Got 2 active threads on Technical Analysis Very Happy

Where have you been all this while Rolling Eyes

Always good 2 chartists to work so we will see it from different perspective and good for the membership Very Happy in SLEF

19 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:52 pm

NC

SHARK wrote:
@NC wrote:

- GL (NC)

මාර talkz NC
lol!

20 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:54 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
We Should Confer Special Title To You NC, because you are special breed Very Happy

21 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:21 am

sachee

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
That's Great Shark

22 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:53 am

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
Horaay NC with Special Title Conferred by Sstar & SLEF...Congratulation NC you are an Expert in SLEF

23 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:07 am

sachee

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Congratulation NC Very Happy

24 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:19 am

VALUEPICK

Expert
Expert
My congratulations!

25 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:29 am

IO3+O

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Wow! the 3 experts met at the same spot!!..  cheers    Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

26 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:38 pm

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
We can check genuineness by watching by watching what you do

Not by what you say

I will take some time

27 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:54 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:We can check genuineness by watching by watching what you do

Not by what you say

I will take some time
Dear NC if you get the Nod Very Happy from DGD that means you can value "Expert" Title it like a Knighthood...

So we will have to call you Sir NC cheers

28 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Eng Krishantha

Expert
Expert
@IO3+O wrote:Wow! the 3 experts met at the same spot!!..  cheers    Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

yes yes
it is very good asset to all of us
cheers cheers cheers

29 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:08 pm

NC

Very Happy Thanks everyone !!! Very Happy And my special thanks goes to Shark ! for support on me regardless of my duration with SLEF. And I have notice him treating the other members in the same way.. help, appreciate and handle disputes with such care and take most appropriate, right decisions at time .. and great with his own technical readings. Smile BIG thank for Shark again for his own qualities !!!

And, mmmm... I didn't like to introduce myself as a expert and I don't think myself as a Expert.
Once Sir Issac Newton says, " I am a child wondering on the beach. I pick a shell and pebble there. This is all what I have discovered. The vast ocean of knowledge lay all unexplored before me. " He was awarded knight by her majesty. Very Happy
I think this quote also valid on me too.
So, I think on the path of technical readings we have to go a long way. Our commitment, practice, mistakes and continuous studies can only make us expert than we were..
I am a free man, and I like to be simple and keep my hands free. And I'll contribute on the forum as time I have, with care and with my free hand... Smile
I like my old way>>NC is still NC Very Happy cheers
Thanks Everyone !!!

-NC

30 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:10 pm

NC

@Eng Krishantha wrote:
@IO3+O wrote:Wow! the 3 experts met at the same spot!!..  cheers    Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

yes yes
cheers cheers cheers

Hey, Eng Krishantha congradulation for you too.. !!! You're also an expert now>>>> Very Happy cheers
(So, 4 experts met at same spot... Very Happy)

31 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:34 pm

K7

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@NC wrote:Very Happy Thanks everyone !!! Very Happy And my special thanks goes to Shark ! for support on me regardless of my duration with SLEF. And I have notice him treating the other members in the same way.. help, appreciate and handle disputes with such care and take most appropriate, right decisions at time .. and great with his own technical readings. Smile BIG thank for Shark again for his own qualities !!!

And, mmmm... I didn't like to introduce myself as a expert and I don't think myself as a Expert.
Once Sir Issac Newton says, " I am a child wondering on the beach. I pick a shell and pebble there. This is all what I have discovered. The vast ocean of knowledge lay all unexplored before me. " He was awarded knight by her majesty. Very Happy
So, I think on the path of technical readings we have to go a long way. Our commitment, practice, mistakes and continuous studies can only make us expert than we were..
I am a free man, and I like to be simple and keep my hands free. And I'll contribute on the forum as time I have, with care and with my free hand... Smile
Thanks Everyone !!!

-NC

Congratz NC,

So nice to see your simplicity and humbleness. appreciate and thank your contributions

32 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:49 pm

stevenapple

@NC wrote:Very Happy Thanks everyone !!! Very Happy And my special thanks goes to Shark ! for support on me regardless of my duration with SLEF. And I have notice him treating the other members in the same way.. help, appreciate and handle disputes with such care and take most appropriate, right decisions at time .. and great with his own technical readings. Smile BIG thank for Shark again for his own qualities !!!

Thanks Everyone !!!

-NC

Way to go. All the best.

33 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Eng Krishantha

Expert
Expert
@NC wrote:
@Eng Krishantha wrote:

yes yes
cheers cheers cheers

Hey, Eng Krishantha congradulation for you too.. !!! You're also an expert now>>>> Very Happy cheers
(So, 4 experts met at same spot... Very Happy)

Yes yes...
thanks..
Specially thanks Sstar, Shark.
and all..

34 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:09 am

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
Very Happy

35 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:44 pm

NC

36 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:31 am

NC

37 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:33 am

NC

Last edited by NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

38 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:52 am

NC

Lesson Number 02:
"Don't believe rumors said by others without any clue."
This lesson is valuable not only in stock market but also in our personal and day to day life even.

39 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:16 am

NC

Lesson Number 03:
"Don't let your rational eye to blind by your own greediness, hate and your own weak emotions of your mind."

- "None can destroy iron, but its own rust can. Like wise no one can destroy person, but its own mindset can" -

40 Re: Technical Journal Book of NC on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:15 am

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
Thanks NC for all the great posts ...... Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum