Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Submit Post
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» UBC KEEP WATCHING
by MarketWch Yesterday at 8:41 pm

» Sampath Bank PLC - A giant awakening
by geeshanpradeep Yesterday at 1:52 pm

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by Ran49 Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:39 pm

» Orient Finance PLC- possible future star
by DS Wijesinghe Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:29 pm

» Companies to invest long term
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 pm

» The Stock Chat by EquityChamp
by glad Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:12 am

» Blue Chip Companies
by glad Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:22 am

» WHAT HAPPENED TO DIST?
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:51 pm

» JINS Share Repurchase
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:03 am

» LIOC N.........................
by EquityChamp Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 pm

» Abans finance PLC in deep trouble?
by Wimal Modawansa Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:03 pm

» Singer Finance worth to look at
by anges Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:37 pm

» Laxapana Batteries - A New Begining
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:10 am

» Kelani Tyres PLC - Invest for the future
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:59 am

» Teejay Jersey Lanka PLC - Depreciated Rupee had a very positive impact
by anges Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:36 pm

» Vallible One PLC - Financial Analysis
by anges Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:33 pm

» DFCC Bank - A very valuable counter
by EquityChamp Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 pm

» Ceylon Cold Stores - A valuable illiquid stock
by EquityChamp Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:11 pm

» Malwatte Valley Plantations PLC
by EquityChamp Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:00 pm

» Royal Ceramics Lanka - Diversified Tiger turned traditional manufacturing company
by EquityChamp Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Charts & Graphs » Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 25]

1 Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:42 am

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

In this lesson, we'll be looking at harmonic price patterns. These bad boys may be a little harder to grasp but once you spot these setups, it can lead to some very nice profits!

The whole idea of these patterns is that they help people spot possible retracements of recent trends. In fact, we'll make use of other tools we've already covered - the Fibonacci retracement and extensions!

Combining these wonderful tools to spot these harmonic patterns, we'll be able to distinguish possible areas for a continuation of the overall trend.

In this lesson, we're going to discuss the following Harmonic Price Patterns:
ABCD Pattern
Three-Drive Pattern
Gartley Pattern
Crab Pattern
Bat Pattern
Butterfly Pattern
Phew! That's quite a lot to cover!

But don't you worry... Once you get the hang of things, it'll be as easy as 1-2-3! We'll start off with the more basic ABCD and three-drive patterns before moving on to Gartley and the animals.

After learning about them, we'll take a look at the tools you need in order to trade these patterns successfully.

For all these harmonic patterns, the point is to wait for the entire pattern to complete before taking any short or long trades. You'll see what we're talking about later on so let's get started!

source:baby pips  Very Happy

201 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Whitebull

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@traderathome wrote:As most of you know by now, that i am muslim...but i cant disagree with what professor K Davids says in the following link.

I have the highest respect for Venerable M Sobitha Thero....

Perhaps most Sinhalese brothers may disagree, most of our eastern and northern muslim and tamil brothers will play the communal card as they usually good at it this time as well, thanks to Muslim Congress & TNA so that fear psychosis is instilled by the ruling party.

If UNP and JVP can agree principally on a common candidature, I am sure some of the Governing Party Minister will give their support covertly.

He will be the right person to abolish the EP and setting up of 18th amendment so that justice,police and election bodies will be independent from the state.

You will have a prime minister to answer to the parliament.

I will cast my vote for the Thero... Very Happy

http://www.colombotelegraph.com/index.php/can-sobitha-pull-off-victory-where-fonseka-flunked/

For the sake of Buddhism,Buddhists and Buddhists monks I think this should never happen.We all have witnessed the humiliation created by Hela Urumaya Saga.If this happens this will be the worst case scenario.Even now see how this so called Professor has adresses a buddhist monk it is just Sobitha.

Power hungry revengeful useless buggers have already made a very big insult to a person who should have been honoured as a war hero who is Ex-army commander Leutinent Genaral Sarath Fonseka(not General or Politician SF)

202 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:08 am

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@Whitebull wrote:
Power hungry revengeful useless buggers have already made a very big insult to a person who should have been honoured as a war hero who is Ex-army commander Leutinent Genaral Sarath Fonseka(not General or Politician SF)
Million time agree with you.

203 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:28 am

traderathome

European Union will provide Sri Lanka an Rs.9 billion (EUR 60 million) grant under its support to the District Development programme from 2012 to 2017, the Economic Development Ministry said

The announcement was made by EU Delegation Head Bernard Savage during a meeting with Minister Basil Rajapaksa yesterday in Colombo.

Under this programme, the projects identified by the Sri Lankan government as priority projects will be implemented by United Nations agencies -- UNDP, UNICEF, UNOPS, FAO, ILO and IFC, the ministry said.

Speaking at the event UN Resident Coordinator & UNDP Representative Subaine Nandy said that UN and its agencies would always cooperate with overall development strategies of the government and extend assistance in accordance with the requirements of the government. Experience gained and lessons learnt from the implementation of the projects can be used to design the next projects, he said.
http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/21481-sl-to-get-rs-9-billion-from-eu.html

204 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 am

traderathome

Central Bank Governor Ajith Nivard Cabraal said investors were not interested as to who was the Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman when they invest in the stock market.

There is an influx of Rs.29 billion in foreign exchange in the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) from foreign investors, he said. Sale of the shares is one of the several functions of the stock market.The shares available in our stock market are reliable and investors are aware of this. That is why they are investing in a large scale. They are not concerned about the individuals holding office in the SEC.

Mr. Cabraal said some took minor issues seriously because shortcomings could be corrected if we looked at these issues with an open mind.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/21480-investors-not-interested-in-whos-sec-chief-cabraal.html

205 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:39 am

D.G.Dayaratne

Pl do not try to manipulate share market using public funds.Private sector people will do the needful. pl give proper instructions to to managers of public funds. Verbal and writing instruction should be same
If public investment control by central Bank properly private sector know (retailers and others) to protect themselves
Market process will eliminate fools
NOT much regulation REQURED

Thanks

206 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 am

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Important:
i) The handle is a short pullback followed by a breakout with rising volume support.

ii) The cup should be "U" shaped bowl pattern or a rounding bottom. The perfect pattern would have equal highs on both sides of the cup, but this is not always the case.
Also its better to have a support level at the bottom of this "U" shape.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

While there is a cup n handle pattern, there also seems to be a Rising Wedge pattern (Dark Green lines)..

207 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:40 am

traderathome

@smallville wrote:Important:
i) The handle is a short pullback followed by a breakout with rising volume support.

ii) The cup should be "U" shaped bowl pattern or a rounding bottom. The perfect pattern would have equal highs on both sides of the cup, but this is not always the case.

While there is a cup n handle pattern, there also seems to be a Rising Wedge pattern (Dark Green lines)..
So small....where will you place your TP...... for this one I am Bullish @800/- would be the off load. Basketball

Regards
cheers

208 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 am

K.Haputantri

Co-Admin
@traderathome wrote:
@K.Haputantri wrote:TAH thanks for the chart but small print on chart is a problem.
Hapu
4 more posts you will be in the 1000 post club....please accept my advance wishes in case i miss to congratulate u... Very Happy

Hope to see in 2000 club very soon..... Laughing

Regards & best wishes
TAH lol!

Thanks TAH.

209 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 pm

smallville

@traderathome wrote:
@smallville wrote:Important:

So small....where will you place your TP...... for this one I am Bullish @800/- would be the off load. Basketball

Regards
cheers

I'm not taking any positions at this moment... We're yet t see a rising vol on this..

210 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 am

traderathome

I have already loaded , reload pending................. Very Happy

211 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:28 am

traderathome

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Regards
TAH

212 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 am

traderathome

My Chart on JINS will be posted this late evening....

I cant believe i have missed this one...and it has slipped under my radar until today...came with un expected dividends announcement.

Can we expect a final div to follow with this interim......The current price can reach 13Rs imo.

And Rs 20/- is possible...all that i will explain later......

If anyone studied the chart pattern, please feel free to post it here...

I will work on the HPP Very Happy

Thanks & Regards
TAH

213 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:30 pm

smallville

This is the JINS Chart..

I see a long term falling wedge has been broken out with a bullish candle. Then a gap opening followed by few days of pullback period making investors panic Wink
Then again, this started trading today with a huge GAP.. This is mainly due to yesterday's 1 rupee dividend announcement.
However there are good indicators; MACD & DEMA both crossed over the signal giving us an indication..

In general, the dividend run of JINS may increase its price by abt 2 rupees so there can be more upside to it.

BTW, I wonder why the hell this Bearish Crab did not come to effect.. Hmmm Manipulation???

Have I missed something TAH? I dont see any thing other than a dividend anticipation in last few day's trading..

214 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:24 pm

traderathome

Hi Small,

For me pattern Failed, since it did not make the min retracement as highlighted, secondly the final LEG down did not touch 88.6% Fib level from the 1st Leg.

So there is no valid pattern on HPP.

215 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:38 pm

traderathome

Here is FAILED Pattern using DFN Data.

regards
TAH

216 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:56 pm

chamith

hey small,
you hve the ami data. could you plz save it as a database and upload it for all of us if you dont mind,
plz

217 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:58 pm

traderathome

JINS Bearish Alt BAT Pattern.

I would off load part of shares say 50% leave the balance and BUY @ 11-12.

Another scenario would be price reaching new highs around 20,25 Rs.

Basketball

218 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:06 pm

traderathome

@smallville wrote:

BTW, I wonder why the hell this Bearish Crab did not come to effect.. Hmmm Manipulation???

Have I missed something TAH? I dont see any thing other than a dividend anticipation in last few day's trading..
Perhaps some sensed the dividend announcement was around the corner ..could be insde info, we can not prove.
So issue is we can not outsmart the market,but we rely on price action.

Now a chance is their to take short term profit but its up to the individuals taste buds. bounce

i am not suggesting anything at all. so i leave it to the members.

Very Happy

219 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:09 pm

traderathome

Someone was generous enough to sell me NDB shares @117

Since i can not thank him directly, i use this opportunity send my heartfelt thanks to that gentleman.

Thanks once again.....

only a partial filling , hope some one will be kind enough to fill the pending qty

Very Happy

220 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:26 pm

smallville

I have this AMibroker AFL that shows the HPP patterns without manually trying it.. Even it showed as a Bearish crab (it means the pattern confirmed according to the code).. wonder what kinda calculation it does. scratch

This is why I only stick to normal pattern analysis.. he hee.. After all only the falling wedge gave some meaning..

221 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:42 pm

smallville

TAH I've doubts on NDB.. See it only has a rising wedge...

A retrancement to 110-116 level is also could be on the cards.. Trade safely..

Last edited by smallville on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

222 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:42 pm

traderathome

223 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:50 pm

traderathome

Hi small, regarding the detectinfg of the pattern ,please recheck the coding, bcos if i go by the BLUE lines you have drown, the final leg is a retracement to the lower am i right. so you will draw the PRZ which is the price reversal meaning to the HIGH from the lower.so the pattern should be a BULLISH and not a bearish. thats how the code should identify.

Try and recheck the codes to correct the bugs...

thanks btw for the NDB, i will have look now Very Happy
TAH

224 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:59 pm

smallville

TAH, I also think its something wrong with the code.. Since programming is nt in my nature, I gotta leave it.. Mad

Would you like to look at PAP? I'm just doing a post on it..

Chamith,
Pls refer to this database.. It has upto 26th of Aug..

http://www.mediafire.com/?44tb0z7l6offzbr

225 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:07 pm

traderathome

@smallville wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TAH I've doubts on NDB.. See it only has a rising wedge...

A retrancement to 110-116 level is also could be on the cards.. Trade safely..

Hi small,
Just analysed it NDB but " the big bang theory season 5 is distracting me" right now,

how ever i was able to complete it without much delay.
The pATTERN is Bullish Alt BAT,,,,,

Enjoy the potential is great compared to the RISK you will take....

Have a look its done using the weekly data on DFN TWS.

Appreciate your comments....Holding till 150+ should the market move in this fashion pirat

226 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:24 pm

traderathome

The 170+ or 200 looks very very optimistic at this moment.But look at the bearish ALT BAT that would form once its @113 Fib level (Rs 130-140) from current 117.

I am looking 2 targets in the months to come, in this run up.

227 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:35 pm

traderathome

Sorry Small,

I am unable to see anything on PAP .......

Sorry
TAH

228 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:20 am

traderathome

Market is closed tomorrow...... Sad

Whats the occasion..........
Is it Poya........

ooh man so much expectations...so many holidays.

229 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:35 am

smallville

Yes its POYA today.. 2 for this month Wink.. Now I hate working for big MNOs.. Still gotta go n work.. S&#@...

If NDB gives a target on 130 at least, ur safe.. IMO the market should at least move up to 5300-5350 and test the resistance..

One thing you must understand dealing with DFN data.. They are incorrect. Draw a Fib and see the data they presetn and visually where the lines headed Evil or Very Mad
So dont rely much on that.. This is why I use Ami...

Abt PAP, nothing much as of a pattern but some collection has gone for 2 months.. just saw a breakout with extra high vol but not sure whether a distribution has taken place.
Collection amounted to abt 21 mil while after the breakout abt 12 mil traded.

A collection has mainly witnessed in 2.40 range. While the break out lasted in 2.60-2.80 range, I dont think the distribution is over yet (or may be its still being collected).

In recent times the least this has gone was 1.90.

MACD looks good for PAP when this was in 2.50-2.70 range.. And still not bad either

PAP mainly has to rely on CEB for their supplement of power to the main GRID and I've not checked this fundamentally.
The recent rains could benefit them while the drizzle we saw time to time in last few month was of no use (that's one reason why SL's are in power cuts today)

230 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:27 am

Whitebull

@traderathome wrote:Market is closed tomorrow...... Sad

Whats the occasion..........
Is it Poya........

ooh man so much expectations...so many holidays.

It is because we have mixed up two systems.....Poyaday has to be a holiday in our country....(in fact there are four poyadays for a month.) Actually sunday is a holiday because it is the sabathday according to christiany.

PS:-This is not to suggest to change the holiday system in our country.

smallville:- One thing you must understand dealing with DFN data.. They are incorrect. Draw a Fib and see the data they presetn and visually where the lines headed

I also saw some problems with Fib but I did not find any other problem with DFN charts.

231 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:15 am

traderathome

Thanks guys, infact I had installed ami & metastock on my laptop, they were working fine. But I removed both. So wil have it re installed. rabbit

232 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:24 am

traderathome

My 1st chart on JKH N using AmiBroker with data uploaded by Small.

So thanks small, for the updated data upto 24th August.

The Target in my mind would be to 240~260 with 280 being unknown territory, so its too early to have higher hopes such price levels would be longterm, since the track record of CSE and investors specially theretailers may like to take profit and exit below 280~300.

The break-out is yet to trigger which is around 200~207.

The safer bet would be to Target 240-260 given the above circumstances.

The MACD is pointing upward which is good, but these are lagging indicators for a Trader who will be looking only on short term gains compared to the longterm.

So Entry Price is of essence, 190 would have been ideal, but i placed a BUY LIMIT order around 194 lets see whether it would fill next week,cos its been 2 days and the order is yet to fill. bounce

So I am not holding single share of JKH ATM.

Regards
TAH

233 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:27 am

K.Haputantri

Co-Admin
Thanks TAH. I am learning a lot from your posts.

234 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:04 am

smallville

Hmm.. Nice to see you with Ami TAH.. Now we both have same platform analysis gonna be easy...

I will upload the HPP.fla that I've got so you can get the HPP pattern in a fly.. Since we found something wrong with the code if you have a programming eye probably you could see where the code has gone wrong in detection (its all math nuh>) so amend if possible.

Also my database uses MAs;
Red - 15, Blue - 45, Green - 100 and SAR - 0.02.

You can change it accordingly like this;
Right click on the main chart - select "Parameteres" - Go down a bit and click near the designated no and chaged accordingly.

SAR value of 0.04 is good for short term.

Welcome to the world of Amibroker.. All thanks should go to Samuel Daniel who introduced this to us and provided the initial database.

Last edited by smallville on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

235 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:50 am

Backstage

Though 90 percent of the analysis above my head, the 10 percent is very interesting and informative. Your banter gives us a sneak peak into the techie world.

Thanks, keep it up guys. I hope that the likes of Gann , Alladin will come out of hibernation and contribute.

236 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:57 pm

traderathome

Thanks Small.....

Just new on Ami, but the database update is of some nuisance..... Razz

237 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:48 pm

kav4

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:I have this AMibroker AFL that shows the HPP patterns without manually trying it.. Even it showed as a Bearish crab (it means the pattern confirmed according to the code).. wonder what kinda calculation it does. scratch

This is why I only stick to normal pattern analysis.. he hee.. After all only the falling wedge gave some meaning..

Can we have that AFL please?

238 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:42 am

traderathome

Small, i dont want to over discuss JKH here, but i coild not help seeing the bearish gartly (blue lines) @ 78.6fib and inverse head and shoulder break-out and reversal zones confluencing each other at 78.6%fib. If the break out do happen around 202 the next extension would be 161fib level which is 233Rs....that would be bearish crab.if you are lucky to fill up on pull back around 50fib 190-192 after price reaching 202.

So this would be my last update on JKH until some major turn of events take place....... Very Happy

Hope to see you on the other side of the trade.....
(Thats after locking on profit) cheers

regards
TAH

239 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:11 am

traderathome

I will have an update on YORK for those interested......by tomorrow.

I have a test tomorrow so got to go now...

Gud Night
TAH Smile

240 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:03 pm

traderathome

Here is the chart on YORK..if any one wants to place a buy order there are 2 price ranges you could consider during the pull back.

if you are lucky the price levels are 11~15 Very Happy

The P/E ratio is tad high for me.....compared to the sector.

Since early june we have been seeing the counter making Higher Highs and Higher Lows and yet to break below which is Rs15/-

Very Happy

Enjoy

241 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:47 pm

traderathome

@traderathome wrote:The 170+ or 200 looks very very optimistic at this moment.But look at the bearish ALT BAT that would form once its @113 Fib level (Rs 130-140) from current 117.

I am looking 2 targets in the months to come, in this run up.

This is highly speculative formation.......synced with chart pattern and harmonic price pattern keeping in mind the short term price reversals and with possible break-outs near significant fib levels. Laughing

PLEASE KEEPIN MIND, we are not trying to outsmart the Market here....But the scenario discussed here is for studying of priceactions (PA) near supports & resistance, and Buying opportunities on retracements on DIPS Very Happy

Happy
TAH

242 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:52 pm

traderathome

Gud Night folks and see you on monday morning...

Sleepy
TAH Sleep

243 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:43 pm

traderathome

Was a good day, since I began my portfolio has turned from red to green

244 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:55 am

traderathome

I am not going mark the profit levels.....

I will keep it for you guys to place iton this one Basketball

Enjoy

TAH

245 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 am

kav4

Small or traderathome,

Can I have the AFL please.

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum: